Daniel Madison - Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2755

change 2008, the card has a crease in the middle, like omg! a blink card, and dm has admitted this himself.

Please give me a link to the place he admitted it. :)

DM also said he did things in the video to try and steer people away from the actual method. What you think is the method may not be the actual method.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
DM also said he did things in the video to try and steer people away from the actual method. What you think is the method may not be the actual method.
If it's such a good change why does he need to steer people away from the method?

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Hi Sean, here is the link to his site where it states that he deliberatly deceived everyone on his vid to steer people away from the actual method!

http://www.danielmadison.co.uk/Change.html

Who tries to deliberatly deceive? That is so idiotic to think that we would all fall for that lame excuse!

It never said he did anything but the original method on the first video and on the second one it said he tried to fool you, which could mean anything from putting a crease in the card or adding sound effects to the video.

D

Deleted member 2755

Hi Sean, here is the link to his site where it states that he deliberatly deceived everyone on his vid to steer people away from the actual method!

http://www.danielmadison.co.uk/Change.html

Who tries to deliberatly deceive? That is so idiotic to think that we would all fall for that lame excuse!

Yes, he does try to stray people from the actual method. We all know this. However, what Sean and I want to know is where he says he uses a Blink Card.

-Doug

-EDIT-
I apologize. I said the wrong person who said he used a Blink Card. I deleted that part.

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
Yes, he does try to stray people from the actual method. We all know this. However, what Sean and I want to know is where he says he uses a Blink Card. You yourself said that he uses a Blink Card. Nowhere there does it mention a Blink Card at all.

-Doug
Sinful, you could see the crease on the card. Looks exactly like a blink card to me! He couldn't even do a pirouette move with it at the end of the vid. Tough to do with a blink card. Look, he got busted for it then they tried to cover it up by saying it was deliberate. If it is not obvious he was using a blink card to you then you need to take a closer look.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Sinful, you could see the crease on the card. Looks exactly like a blink card to me! He couldn't even do a pirouette move with it at the end of the vid. Tough to do with a blink card. Look, he got busted for it then they tried to cover it up by saying it was deliberate. If it is not obvious he was using a blink card to you then you need to take a closer look.

You are making assumptions. Attempting to debate with someone and stating musings at facts is a very bad thing to do. How do you know he isn't actually trying to steer people in the other direction?

I'll ask again what Sean and Sinful have been asking. Show proof of where he admitted he used a blink card.

Read: Blind Man and the Elephant

Take careful note of the moral.

Just because you perceive it as something, doesn't make it correct.

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Magicians.

Exactly. But magicians don't like being deceived I guess. Obviously it makes them less of a magician or something. :rolleyes:

But you don't KNOW. The most important thing here you've said is the following: "Looks exactly like a blink card to me!". So it's not fact... It just looks like one; well in that case it must be a Blink card, I'm swayed, everyone else?

- Sean

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
And I thought I was full of myself.

Steerpike, you are full of yourself! Your affected like most people on these forums. You are all like T11 robots! Can't think for yourselves and it's up to me to try to open your minds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results