The Wire?

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
What is the deal with the wire? I mean I know it says that it will be uncovered over time but come on, I mean seriously, how long has that been up?

May 24, 2008
What is the deal with the wire? I mean I know it says that it will be uncovered over time but come on, I mean seriously, how long has that been up?

This has been discussed several times, use the search. Honestly, no one really knows besides the T11 staff. People think they will unveil it on the one year anniversary of T11.

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Dude whats the point? You know your gonna probably get bashed. LOL. Might as well just wait I mean you've been a member since last September. YOu know that you are gonna get a ton of people posting saying we can't talk bout it or there are millions of billions of trillions of threads on this already blah blah lol, Should have saved yourself a migraine lol. :)
Cheers,
Wilberto Casillas

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
The search bar is there for a reason, enjoy the bashing.

I will! :D but seriously its a little rediculous that people would put someone down for asking a simple question. Yeah I should have used the search bar, but I took a break from magic for 2-3 months, so how the hell was I supposed to know that someone hasnt found out anything about it yet?

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
I will! :D but seriously its a little rediculous that people would put someone down for asking a simple question. Yeah I should have used the search bar, but I took a break from magic for 2-3 months, so how the hell was I supposed to know that someone hasnt found out anything about it yet?
I agree. But o well. Good luck and welcome back to magic!!! :)

Dec 11, 2007
Lebanon, Bierut
The Wire!

i think everyone forgot about the wire, before revealing tht daniel is going to release a dvd called dangerous, i knew that the wire is going to be released after daniel's project........so i wanna know, who knows when the wire will be open?

Dec 23, 2007
I was just joking.. But seriously.. people get bashed to death if they even mention "The Wire".. It's just like "Fight club"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results