How much do you think 1st Edition Smoke & Mirrors will sell for?

Jul 19, 2008
How Much? I am getting one of my smokes signed by D&D themselves, but I have 2 Mirrors and 1 smoke that are staying unopened. How much do you think they will go for?

Nov 20, 2007
but with guardians there was no difference form the first ed to the second ed but the quality so how would u know your not just getting second ed so i hope they make the second ed s and m different from the first
sorry if it was confusing

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Why should they make it different?
The only reason why there is a "First" or "Second" edition is that Dan and Dave wanted to test the cards out first so they had limited amount of them printed. They liked and they're sticking to it. The Second edition is nor different than the first.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
but with guardians there was no difference form the first ed to the second ed but the quality so how would u know your not just getting second ed
Actually, there is a difference between the two that would enable one to distinguish a 1st Edition Guardians deck from a 2nd Edition:

The logo emblems on the bottom of the box. We modified slightly on the 2nd Editions, but it's definitely a noticeable difference (the stems on the "1" numerals are slightly longer on the 1st Editions).

Fun fact.

D

Deleted member 2755

Actually, there is a difference between the two that would enable one to distinguish a 1st Edition Guardians deck from a 2nd Edition:

The logo emblems on the bottom of the box. We modified slightly on the 2nd Editions, but it's definitely a noticeable difference (the stems on the "1" numerals are slightly longer on the 1st Editions).

Fun fact.

I never knew that. :) Wish I had some 1st edition Guardians now. ;) Well I'll have a valuable item now when I get 2 S&M decks signed by D&D when I see them. :)

Nice new avatar by the way. ;)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results