When is David Blaine's New Special?

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Drink loads of coffee and listen to bangin' tunes i imagine.

Though I'm looking forward to seeing the magic segments (as he's had Danny Garcia consulting), but I can only imagine the stunt will be a little lame...

CL

Jun 24, 2008
United States
haha yea the stunt is always a little dissapointing, but the magic should be interesting. But im sure danny garcia doesnt use camera tricks to help out w/ the magic...

Aug 17, 2008
David Blaine will be staying awake for thirteen days straight WITHOUT the aid of caffeine and other stimulants, I believe.

The Guinness Book of World Records no longer recognizes the record of eleven days (or seven...I can't remember) due to the dangers of this attempt. It can severly damage the brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
David Blaine will be staying awake for thirteen days straight WITHOUT the aid of caffeine and other stimulants, I believe.

The Guinness Book of World Records no longer record of eleven days (or seven...I can't remember) due to the dangers of this attempt. It can severly damage the brain.

i thought i had heard that the Guinness Book didn't recognize that record due to the danger in the stunt? i could be wrong.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results