White Centurion Release Window - 30 Minutes

Steve

Banned
Dec 4, 2007
When buying other cards you have the option to buy 1, 6, or 12 at a time. My quesiton is, with only 100 whites available at 11pm, can people buy 12 at a time, or is everyone limited to just one deck?

Nov 17, 2007
When buying other cards you have the option to buy 1, 6, or 12 at a time. My quesiton is, with only 100 whites available at 11pm, can people buy 12 at a time, or is everyone limited to just one deck?
You are limited to 12 decks.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I had 6 in my cart, took them through checkout, and AFTER I put in all my information and everything else (within 3 minutes, mind you) I got an error telling me to take them out of my card because they were unavailiable. I am not happy about the ordering system letting that happen. Not classy at all.

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
dang
i got 12
but i need to go thru 6 pages before i cant complete my order

i was late

dang
but there's still 12 white cent in my basket, hope it'll be there next week, so all i do is just cemplete my last page

whew...

Dec 3, 2007
It didnt for me it just sayed that there was an error man its 6a.m, officially i hate them now :(

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah, I kept refreshing on the page but then it said the page couldn't be found and when I clicked back they where already gone :(

Sep 1, 2007
I had 6 in my cart, took them through checkout, and AFTER I put in all my information and everything else (within 3 minutes, mind you) I got an error telling me to take them out of my card because they were unavailiable. I am not happy about the ordering system letting that happen. Not classy at all.

Dude, Chill. Everybody got an equal opportunity to get these, I didn't get them either.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results