White Centurion Release Window - 30 Minutes

This contradiction is funny to me.

I find this thread to highlight what wrong with magic forums in general. Either you got a deck or six, or you didn't. There's 10 pages of ranting and celebrating with over 1600 views.

In contrast, in the general forum right now, 12:44 on 08/23 there are:

A thread titled "Help me improve" with only 57 views and 3 replies.

A thread asking for help with a mentalism routine with only 8 replies.

This saddens me that we'd waste our time and energy on something so trivial as a deck of cards most of us didn't even get when others are asking for help and being generally ignored.

Pj

I agree 100%. We supposed to be helping other magicians instead when someone make a thread saying " look at my card design" than that thread gets the most replies and view. But when someone says "please help me for my next show" only like 5 people reply.

Jan 13, 2008
And yet another question goes unanswered...this forum makes me "lol" sometimes.

Howl: I have not heard any other releases being confirmed yet. Word has it (in this thread, even, I think?) that there is supposed to be a future release (or releases) at some point, but it's supposedly not going to be for a while. (all of which makes sense--the longer they stretch this out (especially without people knowing exactly when the releases are), the longer they can ride the white cent's hype train, which means increased visits to the site, which should help to boost sales of anything else that gets released in that time).

I hope that helps! :)

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I would like to add the cm763's post however that that is simply speculation - regardless of whether it will eventually turn out to be true or not, regardless of past promotions - there is nil to back up that answer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results