White Centurion Release Window - 30 Minutes

Dec 3, 2007
I didnt get a chance it just said error the whole time even when they sold out... and just know it came up!! :(

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
White Centurion Release - BS?

This is BS. Last week i got all the info. in in under 30 seconds, it said 'Thank you' or whatever it normally says after a purchase, a few seconds later it refreshed and said sorry but that item is unavailable... Apparently I didn't get any... I try again this week... SAME FRICKIN' STUFF!!!! I'm so ticked / sad right now I don't know whether to punch my computer or myself. Damn...

-SM

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
keep in mind, the ordering system works fine. It only removes an item from stock levels when someone actually purchases the item. Internet "shopping carts" are just for organizing the items that you want to buy. Thus you can put an item into your cart when they are available, but it's the inventory when you click "finish order" that matters (as some have already discovered).

Nov 10, 2007
i dont know why t11 even does this all i could think about all week is the white centurions. it just pisses me off so much.

Jun 25, 2008
Im really ticked right now i got them in my cart and by the time i put the credit card in they were sold out :mad::mad::mad:

P.S. Does anyone know if they will sell them next week?

Sep 1, 2007
Lol@how annoyed people are that they didn't get cards.

BTW: Everyone who didnt get a chance to buy White Cents.

BID ON MY FAR SUPERIOR JERRY'S!

:D:D

Sep 3, 2007
The childish impulse to want something rare makes them more rare. It's like the little bird, are you my mommy...

What the?! I had three in and getting ready to checkout. Another page came up a failure and the white centurions were soldout less than a minute.

Hmm, I kept refreshing the page and it wasn't till 11:03 it said Off-Line and Sold Out...but I didn't order so i don't know (I was only watching :D).

Lol@how annoyed people are that they didn't get cards.

A second lol to that :D

~PaCo

Nov 10, 2007
if they do come out next week i will not even try for them they should release them for 5 minutes and then thats it. They should not keep doing stupid release windows.

May 9, 2008
I tried ordering 6 decks, had them in my cart, filled out information, and then checked out, and they were sold out. I added them to my cart the second they were available. I filled out all of the info, then tried quickly creating a new account, but it said "there is already an account created for this email address". SO WHAT??? Why can't you have more than one account for each email address? This sucks. I'm using auto fill from now on.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Sorry about your disappointment and failure to get a pack of White Centurions, but was it really worthy of it's own thread? I don't think so, but whatever floats your boat.

Dec 3, 2007
Same man but my story is worse i didnt get a chance to see the page its says error all of the time even after they are sold out :(

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
You guys could just accounts and then your credit card info is automatically saved. It saves you all the trouble of typing it in every time you order something, and can be pretty useful when there is a limited stock of something.

Time for me to vent. This is one of the only times you will ever see me get frustrated with Theory 11. A few weeks ago, they held a SNC and gave away a deck of White Centurions. They made this big deal about how there are less than 1,000 in existence and how it was so difficult to obtain them, etc etc. Basically, they were saying good luck getting one.

A few weeks later, BOOM, there will be limited releases of White Centurions. This is reminding me of the Brown Wynns and the hype they received. I'm not accusing any member of t11 or getting mad at anybody here, I'm just saying if you are planning on releasing something, even for a limited amount of time, just say so. Don't hype it up like these will never be released, and then do just that.

Sorry if this pisses some of you guys off, but I really needed to get that out.

David

Aug 31, 2007
I don't understand why they have to realese them 100 at a time, why can't they just realese all of the decks there going to release at once or twice?

Sep 3, 2007
I looked at about 200 people that could make money off a deck of cards then looked back down at the cards sitting on my table. And CRINGED.,

Sep 1, 2007
Yup, I'm one of the many that had the issue of having to fill everything out, then by time it was ready to check out.......sorry all gone.

I didn't try last week, but decided to this time....guess I should have passed again.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results