Liquify: Ultimate Card Thru Table

Sep 1, 2007
Ok batman, in order to make this effect work you need to obtain a duplicate signed card. Oh, and you really do need to hide the original one better too - its not a great way to make it "vanish".

There's more than one way to skin a cat though. A card could be signed on the face, YOU could initial it on the back, the card could travel through the table back first - so the first indication is your initials on the "under the table card" - then perform a switch or double lift to show the selection.

The appearance of the card under the table is nice. Keep on thinking!

Sep 1, 2007
Another thought - using the "initials on the back" method, you wouldn't need a duplicate, making this trick all but impromptu. You could also eliminate the force and control sequence.

Then all you need is a more effective "vanish". One idea (seeing as you have to work one handed) is: Card is placed face down onto face down half deck - the secretly initialled card is prepped under the table. If you had an X card palmed, you could add the card to the deck as you slam it down to the table...when you lift your hand the initials will be gone - and the other initialled card will be showing under the table. Bring it up and either triple lift, or execute the underground change, to reveal the selection. Palm off the dodgy card.

Sep 1, 2007
sactown, cali
crazy props dawg that was sick with it super sick wit it peace out this be ak478888magic repin the streets of sacramento oops my bad macramento thizz in peace to all my bay area slangers that we have lost and thizz in peace to my boy mac dreezy aka mac dre holla at ya boy peace im out like craw fish outta my grand papiz gumbo i be out here holler at some beezys down the street and thats whats up for real dough.

Sep 1, 2007
Ya i sent it there but it has to go through some theory11 guys to get to be put on and it hasnt yet so I dont know what the deal is

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
It's a good camera trick, but it can't be done in real life, well it can, be it can't be examined and they can't sign it. Look at the G in MaGic on the 2 of diamonds the first one signed looks like a 6 and the second one its clearly not the same one :p.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
"insane reactions"

Maybe you should show us a video with you doing the trick to some audience (so that we will know how insane is the reaction)?

yeah i agree i can't count the number of times that some kid looking for attention makes an edited effect that looks amazing, and says "Insane Reactions" but can't show us these fabled reactions because their camera broke or some excuse like that.
dM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results