Rare Decks?

Jun 14, 2008
Unna, Germany
I like playing cards and like like disussions about playing card products.

What I do not like is the misuse of this forum for promoting your autions on Ebay.

It´s sad.

Ravi

Jul 13, 2008
I don't think that he's advertising . . . he's just saying that he likes a certain brand of rare deck, and they just so happened to be sold on Ebay. It's just like Jerry's . . . people are posting links to those a lot.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I like ''Golden Nuggets'' they feel great when you break them in and they look great. There not that expensive on ebay either:)

Nov 30, 2007
I have heard of this very rare deck called Byclycle or Bicycle playing cards. Something like that. Luckily for some reason it seems like my local pharmacy carries them! I am so lucky!

No just kidding, but on a more serious note probably Golden Nugget Playing Cards are my favorite (I have 2 of them).

EDIT: Ha ha I realized someone said the exact same thing as me...oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
stoneface: you may have gotten a pack with the corners cut/. he's talking about freshly sealed.

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
Most decks people list arent really "rare", like jerrys for example, great decks, but there are SOOOO many out there, they arent rare, just expensive. as some other decks as well, But I don't want to have to school somebody on knowledge. hehe.

As for 'rare'. I'd say Silver slippers and arrco tahoes, not too hard to obtain, yet feel amazing.

Sep 13, 2007
New Orleans, LA.
I don't how "rare" it actually is, but my brother gave me a deck of Bicycle "tactical" cards. Green box, darker red pips. Haven't ever seen any like it. (probably because he got them on base in the Marines, and I not in the military..:D ) Cool nonetheless...

I also still have a 1st edition Ghost Deck in the silver metal case thing. Never had a reason to open it when I got it, so it's still sealed in there...

Speaking of "rare" decks, are there any plan to re-release the "white centurions"? Those look wicked cool, but were already sold out when I discovered 'em...

Aug 1, 2008
Does anyone happen to have opened Jerry's here for sale? PM me guys. I don't wanna bid on eBay so i'm expecting a lower price.. Thanks..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results