Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey, not bad, the change is the same as the one used in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cxS468tU at 00:12 seconds through.

When I perform the change it is completely silent, so try to work on that, but overall not bad.

Hope this helps,

Lloyd.

P.s. As far as I'm aware there is no publication of this change, but if anyone does know if it is published please let me know, thanks guys.

Sep 20, 2007
well, the video has been removed. :rolleyes: but it seems like you'll are just talking about a one handed top palm used as a change.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
well, the video has been removed. :rolleyes: but it seems like you'll are just talking about a one handed top palm used as a change.

It is similar to a OHTPC but as you can see from the vid, you can remove your hand from above the deck and show it clean, thus not having a card in classic palm.

Cheers,

Lloyd.

Feb 8, 2008
Ironic.

Haha, well, I also came up with this independently. Or something close to independently. There's another video on youtube with probably the same exact method, and I was amazed when I saw the video. Then, a few days later, I was making some one-card productions (video up soon) and I happened upon this same method. The clean up is difficult though. Evidently, this is something easy to think of after seeing the clip shift. >.<

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results