Is there a difference in quality between standard Bicycles and Seconds?

Sep 20, 2008
Israel
I practice my tricks with a deck of Bicycle Seconds, and perform with a different deck, with special design usually. My first deck of cards I got were Bicycle Reds and although I uses the hell out of them they still feel like they're in better condition than a box of Seconds that I used for a much shorter period.

I was told that Seconds have minor print defects, but are the same cards (texture, material, quality). Is there a difference in the quality of Seconds? what are all the differences between normal Bicycle Reds and seconds?

I practice my tricks with a deck of Bicycle Seconds, and perform with a different deck, with special design usually. My first deck of cards I got were Bicycle Reds and although I uses the hell out of them they still feel like they're in better condition than a box of Seconds that I used for a much shorter period.

I was told that Seconds have minor print defects, but are the same cards (texture, material, quality). Is there a difference in the quality of Seconds? what are all the differences between normal Bicycle Reds and seconds?

There actually is!

Its not much but the quality is poorer than regular bikes. But for practise they are great and for tearing and such.

Sep 1, 2007
The quality is exactly the same. Seconds are cards from the same factory whose printing wasn't good enough.

Apr 28, 2008
The quality is exactly the same. The only difference is minor printing defects in the seconds.

There actually is!

Its not much but the quality is poorer than regular bikes. But for practise they are great and for tearing and such.

Do you have any evidence to back this up?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results