theory11 : Smoke & Mirrors - Special Edition : Invitation

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
The second edition of the critically acclaimed SMOKE&MIRRORS playing cards have arrived.

Full details, a preview video, and the official release of the special edition will coincide this Friday, October 17th at 11:00pm EST.

> > > Parallel News Post

D

Deleted member 2755

Awesomeness. Love the way these decks feel.

-Doug

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
I like the new design more. Now the D's camouflage in better with the design for those who thought the D's ruined them. I personally didn't mind the D's but I don't want to make this an argument so I won't type anymore about them. I love the feel of these cards and they are very close to if not my favorites

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Yeah, ditto. I didn't mind the D's at all but they're camouflaged more into the design by a new centre swirl which is cool too. I think I'll keep a pair of the First Eds. just for good measure. Still love the design, always have.

The card box has changed slightly also. Look at the bottom of the Smoke box in the T11 photo. There's new text to the left, "Smoke & Mirrors" and something underneath - anyone see what that reads? The old one just has the Smoke or Mirror word to the right as in the photo.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Incidentally: Hands up who has had spectators ask: "What do those D's stand for on the backs of your cards?" during a performance? Hands up those who also complained about the Wynn logo being on the back of the Brown Wynn's?

Oct 28, 2007
i wonder if they will be more expensive due to the hidden something in it or something.

maybe them rigged the deck a bunch like a marked deck or gaffs hidden in the artwork or something that would be sick!

Sep 2, 2007
just to clarify: the center part of the 1st edition box is the new part of the back design on the 2nd editions.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
The card box has changed slightly also. Look at the bottom of the Smoke box in the T11 photo. There's new text to the left, "Smoke & Mirrors" and something underneath - anyone see what that reads? The old one just has the Smoke or Mirror word to the right as in the photo.

It says 'Special Edition'

Imagine that :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results