Witness, card in bag

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
this is a great trick

this also is known as Deauce Bag, from those who went to his Lectures

i LOVE this effect, i use it at EVERY show

AND NO, i am not Lee promoting his effect, i am 13 years old and my name is Jeff

when this comes out, buy it, because even though this is a VERY simple trick.....

this hits someone like a hammer to the crotch, very strong

thought id throw in my 2 cents

Sep 1, 2007
Somewhere in CA =]
I dunno kinda reminds me of that trick by Masuda I think it's called "Wow" except it uses a plastic baggy. I dunno similar effects, except less gimmicked I guess.

Aug 31, 2007
this will probably be my next purchase, distortion and panic look good, DD is coin magic, but this is what im looking forward too the most.

Jeremy Hanrahan

Craftsman, <a href="http://www.theory11.com/gear/h
Sep 1, 2007
Simcoe Ontario Canada
The great part about this effect will be that you can take your sandwich out of the bag and eat your lunch, then perform the effect.(joking) A must have if it is from Lee!!!

Jeremy Hanrahan

Sep 1, 2007
UK
This is one im very much looking forward to seeing, if it's true to the description then i'll know i'd use it, sounds great.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
there are no gimmicks at all with the trick

angle proff except if someone is standing right below you when youre doing the trick

they can keep the bag/ deck, and card in bag

also:

- the card is inside the bag, yes...someone posted saying something like "it might actually be in the bag"

- at the lecture, he let everyone feel the card to make sure it really was in the bag first off.

- there's no gimmicks. and with a little practice, you probly could set it up right infront of your spectators.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
(repost)

Hola everyone,

Thanks for all the interest in Witness.

Yes, it uses a zip-lock bag.
Yes, this is something I've done at my lectures if you've seen me live.
Yes, it's been in a set of notes before under the name Deuce Bag.
Yes, it has no gimmicks.

This is the first time my piece has been shot on video. Every nuance and detail has been filmed by WH and DH to ensure you're going to learn it, and more importantly --- perform it.

While I won't reveal too much about the pre-release, I'll just say to keep you're eyes focused on theory11 for more juicy details.

Guaranteed you'll love to perform Witness!

Thanks for asking guys.

Asher

ps. And a side note to those who already perform Wayne Houchin's Indecent routine -- Witness is a must have.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results