The Random Picture/Picture of Yourself Thread

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
So Kenner, you got the girl and the jerry's. I hate you. lol just kidding.

Normally, I don't do this but...

Envy is the feeling you filled me up with.

You have the girl, the jerrys, THE FRIGGIN BAT SUIT...wait, wait don't say it. You have the bat cave too right? RIGHT!?

Nah, just screwin' with ya. :D

Shane K.

Sep 3, 2007
This is the only one i have on my new comp, its a promo banner i had on a friends website of mine for a show i was doing awhile back.

gregm1219

xn.jpg

I lied....heres one of me performing the ambitious card at Universal Studios in California in 2005

002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
By the look on Chris' face, he can't believe she is standing their with him either!

Chad

See those red eyes? He hypnotized her and she is under his control! lmfao!
Well I think you guys should leave him alone, just because you spend your days on here, have no life, or girlfriend, doesn't mean you should make fun of him!

(Though she is definitely not bad looking :))

Thanks,
Evan

See those red eyes? He hypnotized her and she is under his control! lmfao!
Well I think you guys should leave him alone, just because you spend your days on here, have no life, or girlfriend, doesn't mean you should make fun of him!

(Though she is definitely not bad looking :))

Thanks,
Evan
I spend little time on here, have a life, and a misses, and we are not making fun.

I believe if you look through the posts, we are damn jealous lol.

No disrespect at all Katie or Chris

Oct 14, 2007
Reveal Yourself!

Well, I just got some new pictures in from homecoming and thought that it'd be cool if we that felt comfortable with it posted some pictures of us to create a bit of an image for the rest of us. (Yeah, this has nothing to do with magic, just getting to know each other, but this is the closest to a general forum.) Anyway, my homecoming pics:

l_8e3183672562eb270546090813c3b873.jpg

l_16fed9c8248e7a7bf8f93187e224ff54.jpg

l_4f4156e439ebe42ecdbff82506996984.jpg

My ego's flaring in this picture. . .
l_ea9315e64113685fdcf593f525f7b989.jpg

I'm the one in the red tie, btw.

Non magic shot, the only one I could find of me on the web at the moment. Will add one with my face to it later.
This is me doing what I love most. I play #5 on the Green and Gold team.
This particular photo is at last years world championships and the guy that shot is more than a bit of a loser. Felt good blocking him.
That paddle is made of carbon fibre. Notice the nice bend in it tho. That ball was probably travelling at close to 100km/hr. A fair cry from Chris' Lambo, but fast non the less :)

What game is that?

Er, so we're just supposed to post pictures relating to magic or ourselves...?

Nov 25, 2007
The Random Picture/Picture Yourself Thread

This post has been edited... due to the overwhelming and much appreciated amazing comments on my photos... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results