T11 Pumpkin

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
I know it's a day late, but I wanted to share this you you anyways. I had to simplify it quite a bit while carving, but in the end I think it turned out ok. Enjoy!

By the way, I took this picture using a camera on my computer, which is why it is reversed. I have taken pics of it lit on a separate camera. If you want, I can upload them when I get them processed.

Attachments

• T11 Pumpkin.jpg
    T11 Pumpkin.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 324
May 4, 2008
NYC
that shudda been a SNC except on Friday...so...FNC, where everybody makes a t11 pumpkin and the best wins
haha
awesome pumpkin btw, i bet it looked awesome lit up (if u did)

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
Thanks for the awesome comments. I would just like to point out that this was more of an experiment for me.

First, I didn't know what to put on my pumpkin this year (I didn't want to do a standard face like the rest of my family), so I decided to do the Theory11 logo. I wanted to try a new technique called etching. For those of you who don't know, it's when you carve into the pumpkin, but don't actually cut through it.

From start to finish, it took about an hour to carve. The " 11" took about 5 - 7 minutes, but the etching of the faded circle around it took about 50 minutes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results