// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

Sep 1, 2007
Card Mucking 1-on-1

I can honestly not find a good source for doing a good card muck.

Please, Theory 11, give me a 1-on-1 for the different methods of mucking cards. It's one of the few things missing from my mental library of sleights.

I beg of thee...

Oct 9, 2007
That would be really good if it happened, especially from someone like Jason England. A good source for learning mucking is through a DVD by Ian Kendall called Mucking Hard Moves Made Easy. There are also a few books on the subject, but I find trying to learn how to Muck through reading is incredibly difficult, so a DVD is a good bet.

There is also a DVD called Unreal Work by Jason England and R Paul Wilson which teaches the McMillan Switch, the daddy of card mucks. I havn't got it, but have heard pretty good things about it.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I would like a 1-on-1 from Jon Bayme on how to collect beanie babies.
A 1-on-1 by Daniel Madison on how to talk with an accent, and learn to be in black and white without use of a camera.
a 1-on-1 by Katie Eglestein on how to cheer lead.
a 1-on-1 by Daniel Garcia on how to break/shatter my heel of my foot.
a 1-on-1 by Wayne Houchin on how to get my eyelids really dark without use of an eyeliner/sharpie.
a 1-on-1 by Dan White on how to speak like David Blaine.
a 1-on-1 by Michaelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on how to get nun-chuck skills.
a 1-on-1 by Dan or Dave on how to duplicate myself.

That's it for now, I'll ask for more stuff once these have been fulfilled.
Thank you kindly.

Sorry, I'm really tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

I have no idea why, but I get the feeling that there are some people here who have posters of Jikh on their wall, have a picture of him as a desktop, loves Jikh more than their family, and will do anything just to get more footage of him.:) I don't know why.... Just a feeling.:cool:

-Doug

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I have no idea why, but I get the feeling that there are some people here who have posters of Jikh on their wall, have a picture of him as a desktop, loves Jikh more than their family, and will do anything just to get more footage of him.:) I don't know why.... Just a feeling.:cool:

-Doug

hmmmmm I have no idea who you're talking about.....

........:rolleyes:...pfff

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela

-Doug
When did you come to my home?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results