www.youtube.com
Tagged by Sanders
Bicycle Guardians
Bicycle Centurions
Frozen
Spongeballs
13 steps to mentalism
Election

That's all i got so far. Does this look diverse enough to have some good routines? Is there anything i should add based on these choices? I was thinking about W:H's Thread but idk about it. Suggestions at all?

Sep 1, 2007
I'm looking to get (for Hanukkah, of course):

Zarrow: A Lifetime of Magic
Carneycopia
A brick or two of Arrcos and Steamboats.

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
yah i used to but i got rid of a bunch of the gimmicked tricks that i could just as easily do with sleights, lol. I'm looking for new mentalism effects tho, I don't know any right now besides the Denmark Elephant one haha. Do you know any?

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Get Fiber Optics Extended by Richard Sanders. Its the best magic dvd i have so far (yes, its even better than the trilogy. sorry Dan and Dave, but Richard Sanders is just too good)

Oct 8, 2007
1. Guitar Rig Session
2. Wynns
3. Thread
4. Fisheye lens for my new camcorder.
5. Green Screen

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 30, 2008
"Fast Company" by Damien Nieman and "Down Under Deals" by Andrew Wimhurst...but it actually depends on when a few other things are coming out. If the TOOC dvd's or Richard Kaufman's new "Mr. Jennings takes it easy" come out around Christmas, then those replac the two other works mentioned.

David

Sep 4, 2007
Birmingham UK
So far I have...

1 Brick of Bikes
1 Brick of Bees
1 Gimmicked deck
1 Two headed 50p (UK version)

Thinking about a book... not sure which...

Oooh and a video camcorder :)

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
So far I have...

1 Brick of Bikes
1 Brick of Bees
1 Gimmicked deck
1 Two headed 50p (UK version)

Thinking about a book... not sure which...

Oooh and a video camcorder :)

if you're looking for a book, you can't go wrong with Smooth Operations by Kevin Ho. You can also check out The Paper Engine (Aaron Fisher) or By Forces Unseen (Earnest Earnick, don't know if i spelt that right).

Jul 7, 2008
mines prob gonna b

extreme burn
benttouchslink
smoke and mirrors(most likely a brick)
and possibly surfaced

o yea and mayb a digital camera

Tagged by Sanders
Bicycle Guardians
Bicycle Centurions
Frozen
Spongeballs
13 steps to mentalism
Election

That's all i got so far. Does this look diverse enough to have some good routines? Is there anything i should add based on these choices? I was thinking about W:H's Thread but idk about it. Suggestions at all?

You should try out the search engine some time. It's a barrel of laughs.

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=12318

Sep 3, 2007
You should try out the search engine some time. It's a barrel of laughs.

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=12318

It's a barrel of laughs when you consider that JP was asking for advice and all he gets is what everyone else is planning on getting.

Oct 9, 2008
It's a barrel of laughs when you consider that JP was asking for advice and all he gets is what everyone else is planning on getting.

well, i guess when people share what they are asking for they are giving him ideas as to what else to check out... (except for me cause i'm stupid :( )

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results