True Astonishment Trailer Is Up!

Jul 29, 2008
Hey guys!
So I was just checking out the daily update at Waynehouchin.com and there's a new trailer up for Paul Harris's True Astonishments up and it looks pretty crazy. Also theres a kid near the end of the trailer that cracks me up :p ! Also todays daily update questions were from me so that was pretty cool ;) !
So I just thought I hop on T11 to post this!
Later guys, Bryan.

D

DavidLira360

It´s better for me start saving my cents:D...because 300dolars:confused: it´s a lot!

Sep 2, 2007
Fpor anyone wondering why this is so expensive;
It is a lifetime if effects. There are 9 DVD's. At the average nowadays at 25$ per trick (On a DVD, plus bonuses) this is AMAZING. 1. the box alone is worth 100$ so it's about 200$ 200 divided by nine = 22.22 for each multiple trick DVD. each DVD comes with a gimmick, and the ninth DVD comes with a gimmick which will be sold for 45$ on it's own in the future. so IT IS A DEAL.

I was surprised actually in the trailer, the move featured at 4:15 is one I've seen performed by the a friend at my local magic shop (it's the guy shown 3:46 ) so, that's probably why he wouldn't teach me. haha

This has got to be one of the most anticipated projects of magic in a long time, for me at least. 9 dvd's from the absolute greatest minds in magic, I'm saving up the cash because I think this is something you simply can't pass up.

-RA69

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
I know its 300 but think about it ... when you buy this dvd the set alone will take you like (if studied and practiced carefully) 3 to 4 months to burn through and you'll be having new fresh material through out those 3 to 4 monts soo you getting a mega deal, you can save up again after buying TA and imagine how much you'll have after the 3 to 4 months go through :) after purchasing TA I will problably stop the buying for a bit because of the reason I stated above.

Sep 1, 2007
This looks all kinds of badass. I haven't been so pumped since, well, something...

I love Paul Harris (platonically) and I am definitely going to put down the money for this when I get it.

Nov 8, 2007
I put my order in first thing Sunday morning. I've been waiting on this thing forever. Didn't even cross my mind not to order it as soon as it became available.

This is going to rock.

Sep 1, 2007
I too, am very excited about the release of this product. Owning 2 of the AoA books, I can definitely say Paul is one of, if not THE greatest mind in creating magic.

I really, really hope everyone gives this project the respect it deserves. Paul has been working on the project for five years. This includes a lifetime of effects.

Please, treat this with great respect.

May 19, 2008
manchester
well... 300 bucks - thats alot, im gonna properly get 1/2/3 of the dvds...

but when people say its a "lifetime" of material, it doesnt seem like it.

if theirs 4 effects on average for each dvd and theirs nine dvds, isnt that like 36 effects? then when you think your not gonna like maybe 10 of them - I dont see why people say its a lifetime (unless of course I got it wrong and then can someone please correct me ;) )

Jan 24, 2008
Hey guys i really want to buy True Astonishments but do not have the money right now. If i buy this in January will i still get all of this.

9 DVD’s in beautiful 3 fold DVD cases with specially designed art work.
A collector’s edition wooden box with the TA logo on it.
All the special props you’ll need to help you on your journey.
The PH’s revolutionary TA pen.

If not what will i get.
thanks ryan.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results