Could I use t11 music?

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Ok I'm working on my new street magic video and I thought it would be perfect if I could use some theory11 music.

I could easily record it using the sound recorder on my computer. But my question is, would I get in trouble if I did? Could I use it without dana or
theory11 getting mad at me? :confused:

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
just ask dana if you can use his music and he might send it to you. i would ot record it because that is a copyright infringement so.. yeah, ask him if you can. if i were you, i would make my own music.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Ok I'm working on my new street magic video and I thought it would be perfect if I could use some theory11 music.

I could easily record it using the sound recorder on my computer. But my question is, would I get in trouble if I did? Could I use it without dana or
theory11 getting mad at me? :confused:
As copyrighted work created by theory11, music should not be used in any way other than in authorized theory11 productions and/or personal enjoyment.

That said, if you search around the forums you'll find a few mp3's from DH that we've posted publicly for contests and such. Hope this helps.

Nov 10, 2007
I would first ask Dana if he minds, I would not use it without his permission that would be inconsiderate.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
As copyrighted work created by theory11, music should not be used in any way other than in authorized theory11 productions and/or personal enjoyment.

That said, if you search around the forums you'll find a few mp3's from DH that we've posted publicly for contests and such. Hope this helps.

alright thanks. yeah I thought that recording it would be a bad idea.

anyways, I just sent a message to him asking if I could.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results