MoNTReaL 514 *****!
Danny Garcia's nunchuck skills::
lets talk about it..

Seriously

How many deck of cards do you have ?
and where do you keep them ?

EDIT:
I have 50 decks
and i use to keep them in the T11 boxes but now I keep them in shoes boxes it's the best it fits perfectly

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
I don't buy cards in bulk, even though I've been thinking about it lately. At the moment, I have two decks of bikes. One that is about a day and a half old, the other is un-opened. I have numerous decks though, that are scattered throughout my house that are worn, and dirty, and just all around not functional.
So yeah. By the way, Daniel Garcia is my hero. Haha.

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
have have 22 decks in use right now. The ones that dont have cases and are just scatered around I dont count. I keep them on my book shelf.

7 Split Spades
2 propagandas
2 smoke
1 mirror
1 brown waynn
2 normal bees
1 invisible deck
1 ultra gaff deck
1 aviator deck
1 black ghost
1 stripper deck
2 tragic royalty decks

Mar 29, 2008
Speaking of Magicians that are Ninjas...I am a ninja, but a Jewish Ninja. I use my sleight of hand to punch people in the face...but my Jewish heritage also allows me to use ninja stars...but very special ones - we call them "Ninjew Stars of David". A deadly combination of martial arts and blasphemy!

As a black ninja, I often team up with DG to fight good guys...but we haven't won a fight yet. The guys won't listen to my strategy to attack at the same time, they always want to go one at a time. Friggin ninja politics!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have cards all over the place!

Sealed decks of Bicycle cards, I have about 400 decks - Costco just had a sweet sale - a dollar a pack, and I bought the majority of them in that sale, asI was running out. I keep them in a tupperware container, and in their original storage box for the rest. I buy American packs right from the USPCC because in Canada, we don't have the playing card on the box...because of french/english laws we just have the writing on both sides in each language.

Also, I have about 100 in my collection....Tally Ho's, Nuggets, All the T11 and Ellusionist decks, old Bike's, vintage series, IBM, FFFF decks, etc - you name it. I keep them in a plastic box as well...but soon, a display case.

I also have "extra" cards from old decks I keep in "collector card" platic boxes, organized in new deck order...but like a really big new deck of dups. I also keep one or two packs of every gimmicked card deck - like double blanks, double backs, blank face, etc.

I also have a magic case that carries all my performance stuff...so decks set up for certain effects - like Unshuffled - are kept in here.

SO really...in total, I may have near 600 decks, plus loose cards in old decks...not to mention the one or two I always keep in my back pack, and the one I always have in my hand!

I just realized...in individual units - I have close to 35 000 playing cards in my room...wow...that is a tonne of practice available for Torn and Restored card.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Most of my cards are T11, Tally Ho and Bikes. I have most of E decks but I don't plan on purchasing any of them again (except Ghost) because I just don't like them as much as I do Tally ho and T11 cards.

Sep 20, 2008
Morg, im not jewish but you might offend some people here. (though i did find that post quite entertaining, so im not really helping with the whole lets-not-insult-the-jews thing.)

Anywho, Right to my left ive got a pack of WPT (Black) cards *bee stock. and some ****ty kindergarten cards that i found lying around the house. (those ones with cartoony sort of suits and whatnot)

In front of me ive got a deck of split spade lions opened for some torturing, Deck of bikes in the box, Smoke&mirrors,Shadowmasters, Svengali,Invisible,Ghosts and WPT (White)

Up in my wardrobe ive got 2 bricks of Bikes (Red/blue) 3 Split spades, 2 Ghosts and 1 Black ghost.

ive also got that signed S&M from dan and dave (For my birthday), BOOYAHHHHH

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I don't buy cards in bulk, even though I've been thinking about it lately. At the moment, I have two decks of bikes. One that is about a day and a half old, the other is un-opened. I have numerous decks though, that are scattered throughout my house that are worn, and dirty, and just all around not functional.
So yeah. By the way, Daniel Garcia is my hero. Haha.

Wow. I finally found someone like me! :)

I currently own three decks of bicycles, a blue, a red, and an ageing red one I use for chillin'.

Really, for my 'magic' usage, that's it.

Gustav

Dec 13, 2008
Morris, IL
I have 69 decks so far with more to come. They consist of all the E decks, all the T11 decks and also red and blue bike. I keep them in a big rubber maid container.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Morg, im not jewish but you might offend some people here. (though i did find that post quite entertaining, so im not really helping with the whole lets-not-insult-the-jews thing.)

Anywho, Right to my left ive got a pack of WPT (Black) cards *bee stock. and some ****ty kindergarten cards that i found lying around the house. (those ones with cartoony sort of suits and whatnot)

In front of me ive got a deck of split spade lions opened for some torturing, Deck of bikes in the box, Smoke&mirrors,Shadowmasters, Svengali,Invisible,Ghosts and WPT (White)

Up in my wardrobe ive got 2 bricks of Bikes (Red/blue) 3 Split spades, 2 Ghosts and 1 Black ghost.

As a Jew myself, I wasn't offended. And if he is actually Jewish I don't see anything wrong with his post.

Anyway, I don't really have many cards. Since I can't afford to buy a lot, I have:

1 Tally-Ho Viper Circle Back
1 Black Tiger Red Pips UV500 finish
1 Black Tiger White Pips Air Cushion finish
4 Red Bicycles
4 Blue Bicycles
1 Ghost Deck
1 Shadow Masters deck
About 15 crappy decks from various places (Poker cards, Hawaii cards, etc.)

D21400

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Antwerp, Belgium
Wow. I finally found someone like me! :)

I currently own three decks of bicycles, a blue, a red, and an ageing red one I use for chillin'.

Really, for my 'magic' usage, that's it.

Gustav

I have 2 bicycles: 1 for practising and 1 for perfomance.
I have 2 paper bridge size decks: They just suck (only for playing or for a cray cousin that want to overtrow me)
And (what a shame) 1 harry potter deck: Got it for my borthday when I was 14

So I bought just 2 real decks that's also not much.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
black tiger
shadow masters
black ghost
2 propaganda
grey bikes
4 upopened red bikes
3 unopened blue
2 guardians
centurians
black splitspades
smoke
mirrors

and i deck of bikes in my hand.
not a huge collection, but it works

Mar 29, 2008

I am Jewish, and my Grandfather fought in the Isreali War of Independance. He left the Canadian Military to fight for his people, and lost rank because of it (He was a Kernal). I make this joke not to insult Jews...as I know many of them happen to be into magic...hence the joke right out of Harry Allan's stupid book - SHOW ME A JEW THAT IS NOT A MAGICIAN, I will show you a doctor or a lawyer! That could be insulting too...but to people that are easily offended...I say, "get a life". The joke was not intended to insult Jews - but as a joke. It is funny how we can't laugh at things here...but we are entertainers. It is also funny how people take life so serious, but don't take serious things into their life.

For example, you concern yourself with a joke like that - but how much of your weekly time do you really give to REAL social problems.

Anyhow - don't mean to lecture - but Ninja's take an accusation of dishonour very seriously...and I might have to commit seppuku if I was considered to be suicide...but since it is only a small act of dishonour...maybe I can get away with just cutting off my foreskin...ummmmm

Anyways, it is funny that you were more offended about the Jewish comments, which weren't an insult at ALL...but not insulted about the ninja jokes...I mean, many ninja's could have been insulted...but it is okay...because I am a ninja too....a black ninja...which means, I could make black jokes too...technically.

Anyhow, before I DO offend someone...

I forgot...I also have MANY invisible decks...but I can't find them.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I have a box filled with about 30 invisible decks, I'm not sure why. Perhaps there was a sale which stated, buy 15 and get the next 15 1/2 off That might be it, I don't know...

Mar 29, 2008
D21400,

It was a bad joke...but there are such things as Invisible Decks - the effect is that any named card appears face down in a face up deck...right out of the box. I can't believe I had to explain that effect....wow, it was like playing ice hockey in hell against a unicorn.

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
D21400,

It was a bad joke...but there are such things as Invisible Decks - the effect is that any named card appears face down in a face up deck...right out of the box. I can't believe I had to explain that effect....wow, it was like playing ice hockey in hell against a unicorn.

I do that every Tuesday. Trust me, it's nothing compared to having a hot dog eating contest on Jupiter with three hundred arthritic squirrels.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results