Open: Any Effect Battle

Sep 1, 2007
California
@ carameo - I love sponge balls, however I'd like to have seen a little more openness and fluidity in your moves. Great initital loading idea =) It's that kind of creativity that will get you places!

@ C = B - Love your enthusiasm! It's great when you see a magician into the tricks he/she performs. A little long for a one-effect piece, however I still liked it =)

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
i am sorry but i wasn't big on either routine, but I voted for c=b. both the tricks can be excellent if you polish them up some.

For C=B, You looked nervous but you should also show more directness to the camera.

For Carameo, All you gotta do is work on being smooth. the movements were just not natural but like i said just work on it and you will be awesome!

I hope i am not being mean Cause i hate when i get critiqued lol:p

Sep 1, 2007
California
Haha I am guilty of critiquing! I agree with my pal Ace to Z though. Just work on smoothness, and that's about it. I'm going to post up a video for all of you to critique the hell out of soon!

i am sorry but i wasn't big on either routine, but I voted for c=b. both the tricks can be excellent if you polish them up some.

For C=B, You looked nervous but you should also show more directness to the camera.

For Carameo, All you gotta do is work on being smooth. the movements were just not natural but like i said just work on it and you will be awesome!

I hope i am not being mean Cause i hate when i get critiqued lol:p

Thanks for the tips. Honestly, I don't perform for the camera... ever. I am a live performer, which becomes reeeaaally obvious when I get on camera.

I sooo wish I had been filming earlier that night... She thought of a card that (thanks to a glimpse) was second from top. Double lift and bam... Pure magic... if only I had that on film.. darn.. haha

C

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results