Can you make things levitate?

Okay, so I thought I would share with you guys something I thought of today.

Have you ever been in a position where people ask you if you can make things levitate, and either you don't know how or you just don't have your handy dandy invisible thread on you? Well it happens to me a lot and all the time I gave a lame response (for those that this happened to them before know how hard it is to find an answer to this question).

So it happened to me today and, don't ask me how, I said something that was the best answer in my opinion to that question. I said, "Oh yes, of course, I can make birds levitate but that doesn't seem to impress anyone." This got a really funny response and no one questioned anything else. This way you don't really say that you don't know how but you also don't say that you can't levitate things because you are not prepared.

I think it is really important to have those one-liners prepared for all kinds of situations that you won't find yourself in an uncomfortable position. For more information and ideas for one-liners I would highly recommend Gazzo's "Read Between the Lines."

So yeah, I just thought you guys would be interested in this.

Hope this was helpful,

The Illusionist

Sep 3, 2007
If you're outdoors and there are pigeons. You could be like:

Watch (exaggerated David Blaine impersonation)
(stomp at pigeon)
(hand gestures)

and hope they don't crap on you.

Haha

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
If you're outdoors and there are pigeons. You could be like:

Watch (exaggerated David Blaine impersonation)
(stomp at pigeon)
(hand gestures)

and hope they don't crap on you.

Haha

I'd be too scared to try this at my college.

Attached is a picture of a sidewalk I took on campus on the way to class this morning. I'm sure I don't have to tell you what the white and purple is...

-ThrallMind

Attachments

• poo.jpg
    poo.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 81
Sep 2, 2007
I'd be too scared to try this at my college.

Attached is a picture of a sidewalk I took on campus on the way to class this morning. I'm sure I don't have to tell you what the white and purple is...

-ThrallMind

ACTUALLY Puidgeons cannot poop while in the air. That's why in the plaza in Barcelona Spain there are a ton of pidgeons, but I was there for about an hour, and wasn;t pooped on...

Ha Ha!! It's hilarious how the conversation changed from talking about one liners to pigeons pooping all over :D. I didn't even think about that when I said that line. Just the thought of me saying that line and then see everybody run for their life's makes me cry from laughter lol!!!

-The Illusionist

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results