Most difficult aerial flourish?

Theroux!

By daniel madison, is technicaly not an 'aerial' floursih, but it is an armspread hover card thingy.

The one where you flick a card from the deck to the upper part of your outstretched arm, the flick it so it spins/hovers back into your hand.

F*kin'ell mate :rolleyes:

Gustav

Yeah man, that one's killer. The description is pretty much the same as the instructions, but what more is there to say?

Try doing vertigo with 2 packets. Just try it.

May 8, 2008
England
Theroux!

By daniel madison, is technicaly not an 'aerial' floursih, but it is an armspread hover card thingy.

The one where you flick a card from the deck to the upper part of your outstretched arm, the flick it so it spins/hovers back into your hand.

F*kin'ell mate :rolleyes:

Gustav

Same! You have no idea how much practise I'm having to put into that.
Downfall and drop sybil... Pretty sure I overuse them, such fun moves. :)
Veritgo Hackysack... Never gonna happen :p

J

J:G

haha yeah. i was practicing it outside somewhere and the aerial packet looked like it was going to land perfectly on my hand. Then there was a huge gust of wind, the packet bounced off my hand and the cards went EVERYWHERE.
Luckily they were just old, cheap restaurant cards. lol

LOL i know! i hate it when that happens, its such a knacky move! but once
you get it down its fairly easy.

Oct 8, 2007
The Death Roll actually isn't an aerial move since it stays in contact with your finger the whole time, still it is damn hard to get down. Another hard aerial move is a no-turnover-one handed arm spread down catch.

Yeah, death roll is a beyotch. I eventually gave up on it. :rolleyes:

Dec 23, 2007
Florida :[
Dam, i never even heard of half these flourishes, and i really wanna see that arm spread pirouette.

But for me it would half to be Therox by Daniel Madison, ive only done it like once its crazy. Also downfall and vertigo are pretty hard.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results