Making a deck.

Aug 31, 2007
California
i like it. although, if i could be constructively critical here (haha) try making the borders of the pips like thinner, and not too blood red. other than that it's pretty sick

Sep 11, 2007
ready posts guys i have answered the questions already.

also i will make the backs. i am gonna make a cool one.

Sep 27, 2007
Canada... Eh?
Alright, looking forward to your back. =)

Btw, once we get faces and backs done, we need people just to put the cards together. I could do it but it takes a load less time if people help =)

If you're interested in helping, PM me and we'll talk a bit.

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Maybe 30 min or so. I do have Photoshop CS3, and that makes things rather easy lol.

If you want to use it for an actual printing I can re-format it so a png or bmp so it is easier to manage. And go back and touch up the whole thing so colors are consistent and all the edges are smooth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 27, 2007
Canada... Eh?
Guys, sudden good news..

And here I quote the flap of a regular Bicycle Box:

"We claim exclusive trade mark rights in Ace of Spades, Joker, Name, Number, Back Design, Case Design and Name Of Finish used on our various playing cards"

I see nothing about having trade marks for the Kings, Queens and Jacks!

Unless "Name" means the face cards, instead of the name Bicycle, which makes no sense :p

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
theory11fr5.png

I know this looks real similar to the black ghost deck, but it's something I whipped up in photoshop real quick; I think it looks a bit grungier than the black ghost deck...But then I've never seen one up close so I wouldn't know :p. Forgive me if someone's posted something similar, I haven't read all the thread!

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results