Final Cut Pro Test

Sep 1, 2007
I just got Final Cut Pro, so I shot some footage to screw around with. This is what resulted. Hopefully my abominable cardistry skill will be compensated by the awesome music...

Comments appreciated.

http://www.vimeo.com/3047101

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Woah, all this time i thought you were asian lol. Nice editing too though.
See. Told ya you should have stuck to Longman. :)

Seriously, I just got an HD video camera and have heard different things about different programs.

Are you happy with this one? Would you look for more or less advanced?

Can you touch on the difficulty level to learn it?

Thanks

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Looks good for a first time out. However, it looks like every other card video out there right now. Try to find you own style yo.

I suspect if you invest the time in video editing that you spent learning alla them flourishes, you could be a damn good video editor in the future. (That might sound dickish but it's not meant to)

Also, maybe it's the hair and the filters, but you look like you could pass for a taller Prince. (The singer)

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
The director Kevin Smith has a great story about Prince having to shop in the boys section for some of his clothes.

Bizzaro - You're a good man. You always give good advice to the kiddos and give honest feedback without being antagonistic. Hope Vegas is treating you right.

Feb 8, 2009
wow you must be realy serious with your editing if you got final cut pro if im not wrong its like 300$+.
yea you can see the results. very nice vid.
once youll use all its features your vids are going to be in a new level of awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results