Final Cut Pro Test

Sep 1, 2007
wow you must be realy serious with your editing if you got final cut pro if im not wrong its like 300$+.
yea you can see the results. very nice vid.
once youll use all its features your vids are going to be in a new level of awesome.

Yeah, I'm pretty much teaching myself everything, hotkeys, techniques, etc. It starts to become intuitive after a while, I guess, though it starts out not that way.

And you might say I'm fairly serious about editing--I am trying to get a degree in Film and Video production after all...

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I guess your just going to totally ignore my post from 6 days ago then.

No problem. I'll remember that.

Sep 1, 2007
See. Told ya you should have stuck to Longman. :)

Seriously, I just got an HD video camera and have heard different things about different programs.

Are you happy with this one? Would you look for more or less advanced?

Can you touch on the difficulty level to learn it?

Thanks

Hey, look at this cool post I just found and that I am not ignoring.

So, to the best of knowledge, Final Cut Pro works really well around different video formats, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. The program itself isn't too difficult to pick up--you just kind of need to memorize where different things are and what they do.

I'm also told that Adobe Premiere is really great, so check that out.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
cough**about time**cough:D

Thanks Ben. I'm going to read up a little more on the details of different programs before getting anything. I want something good but I'm not trying to get a degree in editing or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results