Simple Short Sandwich - Feedback?

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Very smooth. As someone commented on youtube "smooth as butter".
Loved all the different phases. Keep it up.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I like it. It's almost identical to something me and Danny cooked up a couple of months ago, just jamming. No worries, not saying this is a problem ;)

Good job though. As for the revelation, I would suggest doing an Invisible Palm type of revelation instead of just knocking the top King off.

Ben

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
hmm. very similar to my in the hands sandwitch routine... so I have one question

Why do you start it off with that phase? The move you implement can be done at any time, so why not start off with a "clean" sandwitch to eliminate any possible doubt from the offstart. This way, when you do implement that certain move and "count" in your current first phase, there will be less suspicion, because you have already started off in a very clean way.

Start clean, end clean... put the "crap" in the middle =) hehe.

I like it. It's almost identical to something me and Danny cooked up a couple of months ago, just jamming. No worries, not saying this is a problem ;)

Good job though. As for the revelation, I would suggest doing an Invisible Palm type of revelation instead of just knocking the top King off.

Ben
Thanks, and ofc no prob. And i seem just a bit more comfortable with the "push"

/Nicholas

hmm. very similar to my in the hands sandwitch routine... so I have one question

Why do you start it off with that phase? The move you implement can be done at any time, so why not start off with a "clean" sandwitch to eliminate any possible doubt from the offstart. This way, when you do implement that certain move and "count" in your current first phase, there will be less suspicion, because you have already started off in a very clean way.

Start clean, end clean... put the "crap" in the middle =) hehe.
I don't think about it that often because the specs never says anything about it.

/Nicholas

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results