Battling Theory11 Artists?

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
Title kinda says it all.

I used the search button to make sure I wasn't reposting any old news, but I didn't see anything pertaining to this topic.

So, are we allowed to do this? As far as I know, this sort of thing hasn't been done before. I don't see why we wouldn't be able to, but I just wanted to clarify.

Cheers.

Oct 1, 2008
earth
well I dont see why you would feel the urge to challenge them either. the chances of one winning against a T11 artist is very slim, not only because they are excellent magicians who make a living out of what they do, but also because the voting would be biased. I mean would you vote for rj234K (im not referring to anyone) or Danbuck.

and just like Tally Ho said, i doubt they would accept as well.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
well I dont see why you would feel the urge to challenge them either. the chances of one winning against a T11 artist is very slim, not only because they are excellent magicians who make a living out of what they do, but also because the voting would be biased. I mean would you vote for rj234K (im not referring to anyone) or Danbuck.

and just like Tally Ho said, i doubt they would accept as well.

That's exactly right. I really don't see the point.
And this has actually been brought up before. ;)

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
well, i challenge daniel madison to a mind blowing colour change. yes d+m, i am talking to you! haha and while I"m at it, i'll challenge aaron fisher to a pass battle. and tom isaacson to a bill change, and lee asher to a witness battle!

none of this is meant to be taken seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
i would like it just to see what they would come up with it would be entertaining

They assumes they wouldn't just phone it in to get the whole thing over with.

How many times are people going to post this inanity before it sinks in that it ain't gonna happen?

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
well, i challenge daniel madison to a mind blowing colour change. yes d+m, i am talking to you! haha and while I"m at it, i'll challenge aaron fisher to a pass battle. and tom isaacson to a bill change, and lee asher to a witness battle!

none of this is meant to be taken seriously.

and i challenge Daniel Madison to a psychological force battle,yeah right

George

Sep 20, 2008
i'd challenge Chris kenner for a Sybil battle.

He published the damn flourish, yet i have never seen him do a sybil.

Aug 7, 2008
i remember one time challenging on a queens battle. chris kenner came along and considered battling because he had a variation on it he was working on. but idk, it was a while ago

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results