Cool Little Coincidence - Doug McKenzie

Sep 1, 2007
I went to NYC tonight to see a play with some members of my acting class. I was doing some magic to this one girl, and when I had finished, she started to tell me about this guy her mom knew who worked for David Blaine, "Doug-Something." So I immediately say "Doug McKenzie?" and she flips out saying how cool it is that I know who he is. She then proceeds to explains some of the tricks he did for her, including Phone-nomenon, which was pretty cool to hear.

It's kind of an insignificant thing, but it cool when little things like this happen.

Jan 18, 2009
Very nice story, something similar happened to me but with Danny G instead and apparently he did Fraud for them and when I performed it, buddy had said that another guy had did it. Described him and said his name was Daniel and was a Mexican, so yeah I figured who it was.

It's weird how these things happen

Sep 1, 2007
The next time I see her, I'm going to tell her to tell him to release Compression already.

Sep 1, 2007
That's funny ... what else did I do? How does her mother know me?

Um, apparently you did a card revelation on her arm with ashes, and she also asked you to to teach her something and you said that once she could do a coin roll, you would. I'm not really sure of her last name, but her first name is Lola.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Yeah that sounds cool, tho I do wonder when he plans to release. At first it was going to come out a little after the David Blaine special, but now it seems like it's been delayed till nobody knows.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results