Some inspiration for those who think outside the box

Sep 1, 2007
What I really think is great about it is the fact that the person thinks of something new every day. It's something I try to do myself in magic. To think of at least one idea for a sleight, trick, flourish, or presentation per day.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Haha brilliant pulling the tool bar off the screen was priceless i loved it.
The one with the paper and the red a blue thread.

burt and ernie making out while cookie monster watches haha that made no sense until i looked again.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
That's really awesome. Lots of bizarre pics but it has got me thinking about how I could apply it to magic. Loved the "shattered" stuff.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I know, right? It's a pretty convincing illusion. Gave me a good idea for an effect.

I could totally see that.

"Select a card"

*3 of diamonds*

"Check it out. That's a solid piece of paper right?"

*nods*

'A lot of people don't know that you can actually break playing cards. I'll show you what I mean."

*Magician throws card at table*
*Shatters*

Spectator: "WTF!?"

hahaha awesomeness

Sep 1, 2007
I could totally see that.

"Select a card"

*3 of diamonds*

"Check it out. That's a solid piece of paper right?"

*nods*

'A lot of people don't know that you can actually break playing cards. I'll show you what I mean."

*Magician throws card at table*
*Shatters*

Spectator: "WTF!?"

hahaha awesomeness

I'm actually working on something just like that right now, only a little less visual. In one of the David Blaine specials, there's a trick where he actually does drop a card and it shatters.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I'm actually working on something just like that right now, only a little less visual. In one of the David Blaine specials, there's a trick where he actually does drop a card and it shatters.

Haha yeah. Cool. Is there a video of it somewhere?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results