Forum Questions

Are we allowed to use common internet abbreviation's like lol, omg, imho, etc. on this site? Or are the T11 forums going to be like Ellusionist.com and pretend that we live in the 1950's and no one knows what those abbreviations mean?

Are these forums going to have members that dedicate there lives to answering every topic with either "Please search the forums before you post as topic" or "How does this further our magic?"?

Will members be allowed to say what they think about a product or effect, within reason of course, without worry of censorship?

Say you guys might be able to tell those are my pet peeves with the Ellusionist forums. From what I have seen so far T11 is a breath of fresh air. Thanks so much to everyone that helped put this site together.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I think that you are allowed to say "lol, omg, IMHO, etc. etc." on the forums, as I've seen no indication why you shouldn't.

Most people here aren't all "YOU DIDN'T SEARCH THE FORUMS, NOW YOU SHALL DIIEEE!", or at least not the one sthat I've seen.

Censorship regarding products isn't an issue, as long as it's within reason, as you said.

Overall, welcome to the Theory 11 forums! Read the rules, and if you have ANY questions, feel free to ask myself or anyone else here!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I'm pretty sure that we are allowed to use those abbreviations as long as it's within reason, you know? I mean, I don't think anyone here has posted on the forum in nothing but l337 speak and other stuff.

And no, we all don't respond like robots. You'll get much more colorful responses from us!

We can say what we think about products of any kind. It doesn't matter if you get it here or not! Just make sure it's in the right section!

I agree with you too! Theory11 is a wonderful breath of fresh air.

Enjoy your stay!

Shane K.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I think all of the guys here have summed it up well. Feel free to use abbreviations -- just don't overdo it. Keep it within reason, and all is perfectly acceptable.

So fyi idk what u thnk bout this but imho it is no lol matter. brb... k, bck. so ths isnt how ur posts should look. 4 u 2 do ths would b xtremely frustrating. if u dnt do ths i will be ur bff 4 lyfe. word.

Haha, hope that clears everything up. Welcome to the coolest forums on the Internet -- from what I've heard. ;)

I think all of the guys here have summed it up well. Feel free to use abbreviations -- just don't overdo it. Keep it within reason, and all is perfectly acceptable.

So fyi idk what u thnk bout this but imho it is no lol matter. brb... k, bck. so ths isnt how ur posts should look. 4 u 2 do ths would b xtremely frustrating. if u dnt do ths i will be ur bff 4 lyfe. word.

Haha, hope that clears everything up. Welcome to the coolest forums on the Internet -- from what I've heard. ;)

lol, that was great! :D
Don't worry about me, I hate that kind of post just as much as you do. In fact I even hate it when people mix up your/you're, there/their/they're, to/too/two, imply/infer, to name a few. But I typically bite my tongue and leave it alone because correcting others about little slip ups like that is pretty irritating as well, and of course I am not perfect either.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. By the way does the W:H have an account here as well?

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Don't worry about me, I hate that kind of post just as much as you do. In fact I even hate it when people mix up your/you're, there/their/they're, to/too/two, imply/infer, to name a few. But I typically bite my tongue and leave it alone because correcting others about little slip ups like that is pretty irritating as well, and of course I am not perfect either.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. By the way does the W:H have an account here as well?

o.o

Well i dont think their are any other things to be annoyed about =P
____________|There|___
Joking.

And yes Wayniepoo does have an account.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado

He does, his username is "Wayne Houchin". How original :rolleyes:

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I thought best magician is Criss Angel. :D

j/k I am not a "Loyal" or an Angel hater for that matter. I just find all the Angel flame wars on other sites somewhat humorous and was secretly hoping to start one here for old times sake. :)

Ahaha!

but there already was one here.
You silly little man.

=P

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results