Distortion Gimmick

Sep 16, 2007
Georgia
I was reading a few peoples posts on Ellusionist and they are saying that the gimmick that they got was very poorly made and off centered, and i just bought the effect last night so I am kinda worried. So I was just wondering if that anyone else's gimmick was poorly made, or off centered?

Sep 8, 2007
Wisconsin
I have not bought distortion yet, but i have read reviews, and people say that their gimmick is very well made, and if you take care of it, will last you a long time. So i don't think you have to worry about anything

Aug 31, 2007
California
not to diss ellusionist or it's members or anything, but i think some of the people there don't like theory11, or any company posing as competition. i don't know, that's just my take. unless the gimmick was really poorly made. then uh oh. but i have had mine for 2-3 weeks or so and it's still doin fine

Sep 2, 2007
I was reading a few peoples posts on Ellusionist and they are saying that the gimmick that they got was very poorly made and off centered, and i just bought the effect last night so I am kinda worried. So I was just wondering if that anyone else's gimmick was poorly made, or off centered?

Maybe of a few of them turned out badly, as it's bound to happen. My gimmick was fine, and still is in great working condition.

The gimmick is fragile; therefore, make sure you watch the DVD before playing around with it because Wayne Houchin has some great advice about how to handle and prolong the life of the gimmick.

If your gimmick turns out to be off-centered or broken, just submit a support ticket, http://www.theory11.com/support, and customer service will take care of you.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 3, 2007
Not to sound mean here but my friend got the gimmick in question and his is pure crap. You can see how it woks from a mile away. The pips barely make it to the middle of the card, and I could go on and on but I wont. If he wants to complain he can do it him self.

Still like you guys though

Sep 4, 2007
mine actually broke the day I got it, but T11 generously overnighted me a brand new gimmick which has been working perfect for weeks :)

Not to sound mean here but my friend got the gimmick in question and his is pure crap. You can see how it woks from a mile away. The pips barely make it to the middle of the card, and I could go on and on but I wont. If he wants to complain he can do it him self.

Still like you guys though
Wow, he must have gotten a bad one. Mine works flawlessly, and as long as you keep it moving, the workings of the gimmick are impossible to see.

Sep 28, 2007
This is a good effect and the DVD is excellent, however be careful to treat your gimmick with care.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results