When will we see some Eric Jones Coin 1-on-1's?

Mar 28, 2009
Eric is amazing with cards but I really can't wait to see some of his coin stuff show up in 1on1's.

Any idea when we may be seeing this?

May 24, 2008
His coin work far surpasses his card work... and his card work is amazing. I would LOVE to see a retention pass 1 on 1.

Jul 8, 2008
I might know a little bit of something of nothing or then again I might know a little bit of something about something released by someone, anyone, or no one ;)

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I've got a huge project coming out in just a few short months, that will be a compliation of most of my card AND coin work including the REAL work on my Hellbound Remix( aka Hellound Spellbound's Inbred 4th Cousin), a in depth discussion on my Oxy Clean Coin Routine (including a method to perform the routine completely surrounded), the Visible coins across that has been a part of my award winning act for years, and tons of other items.

Keep your eyes peeled around this summer for the two DVD set.

Thanks again for your kind support,

Eric "E-Roc" Jones
Prestidigitator
www/E-mmaculatedeceptions.com

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I've got a huge project coming out in just a few short months, that will be a compliation of most of my card AND coin work including the REAL work on my Hellbound Remix( aka Hellound Spellbound's Inbred 4th Cousin), a in depth discussion on my Oxy Clean Coin Routine (including a method to perform the routine completely surrounded), the Visible coins across that has been a part of my award winning act for years, and tons of other items.

Eric "E-Roc" Jones
Prestidigitator

wow, can't wait. I'm a big fan of your coin work.

Eric "E-Roc" Jones
Prestidigitator
Looking forward to it Eric.

Eric "E-Roc" Jones
Prestidigitator

Is that visible coins across not the one taught on Mirage Et Trios?

I've seen the act he speaks of.... daaamn.

C

Jul 8, 2008
He might be refering to the one tought on Vinny Marini's DVD or the one in his notes "Impossible coins across". Not sure otherwise.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results