To what music do you listen?

D21400

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Antwerp, Belgium
Hi guys and girls,

I wanna know to what music that you listen when you Flourish?
And do you have a specific reason for it?

I listen mostly rock or dance.

Thanks a lot

D21400

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Possess your Heart is a great song for smooth cardistry. Gimme Sympathy - Metric is one of my recent good'uns.

Gustav

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
I don't know about you guy's, but I listen to almost the exact opposite to the band's/genre's I like!

When I flourish, I do it mostly to jazz in the form of Sax and such, where as I like most Older Rock/Reggae.

If you only flourish to the things you like, your invention of Flourishes I think is hindered!
Try it if you don't believe me!

Slipknot - all of their albums
Lamb Of God - Sacrament
Dream Theater - Train Of Thought & Systematic Chaos
Circus Maximus - Imperial Destruction from The 1st Chapter
Stephen Lynch - all of his albums
Coheed And Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade

Thats most of it,
C

Oct 11, 2007
I liston to a lot of rock, metal, and alternatve. Cirque du Soleil music is great to listen to as well.

Jan 27, 2008
Ratatat, Metric, Prodigy, The Strokes, RJD2, Blockhead, the Submarines, Smashing Pumpkins, RATM, MGMT, Lily Allen, Limp Bizkit, Les Claypool, the Cardigans, Beck, the Arcade Fire and anything else by Emily Haines.

I find that music helps you to create flourishes, different patterns and wavelengths in the sound triggers different emotions in your brain leading you to flourish more consistently.

try listening to some idoser (lsd or coke) with some skullcandy in-ear headphones (the ones with the gelly part that touches your brain), you won't believe the **** you'll come up with... I want them to come out with a meth one lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results