Goat Transpo

Oct 3, 2007
germany
Nice, I came up with a similar idea when fiddling around as well... but I didn't run with it because of a little problem I ran into involving the face up card. I don't want to say exactly what :p. Nice to see it can work well though :D

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I didn't get that.

That's either because you're a liberal who thinks that Obama is enhancing the country of America, or you're too young to understand.

But I'm not going to start a political discussion here...

===

Nice idea, I suppose, but it's just another trick with no reason or meaning behind it.
Work on your G.O.A.T. change a bit.

Jun 6, 2008
ego change

is it possible to use ego change, cover with the wrist, and do the goat change at the same time to get a more visual appeal. well , you are going to need duplicate, but i think it is worth it.

someone who have perfect ego or huge pass and the goat change can try that.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
is it possible to use ego change, cover with the wrist, and do the goat change at the same time to get a more visual appeal. well , you are going to need duplicate, but i think it is worth it.

someone who have perfect ego or huge pass and the goat change can try that.

A pass and GOAT change at the same time? HAH. You can't even execute a normal classic pass with a card in position for the GOAT change.

Anyways... Like I said earlier, this is just another "DND trick".

You can accomplish the same effect by learning Time Machine, Or simply using a standard classic pass when you have one card face-up in middle and one face-up on top.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
actually, there are a couple effects that require you to do a classic pass around outjogged cards.

Outjogged and angled as per the G.O.A.T. Change? Unless you're going to do a Herman Pass (which is obviously NOT the Classic Pass, like I said in my previous post), it's pretty near impossible to keep the "card" aligned and at the GOAT Change angle.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results