New 1-on-1 + LIT + Something Extra :: Tonight at 11:00pm

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight at 11:00pm EST, we'll be releasing LIT by Dan White and Dan Hauss along with an all new preview produced by theory11. In additional, this will be the debut of the bonus footage included free with purchase of LIT at theory11 (or free with purchase of a refill pack if you already own LIT).

We'll also be releasing a NEW 1-on-1 from the hands and mind of Jason England. Some good guesses on Twitter, but it's not a pass, not a shift, and probably not something you've ever seen in real life. You may have seen it on the big screen, though...

But that's not all we've got in store for tonight. A little something extra. Check back at 11:00pm EST to see what's up. Until then...

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
"My father was a drinker, then one night he went a little crazier than usual so my mommy got the tea pot to defend herself.....he didn't like that so he pours boiling hot tea all over her, then he comes at me with a tea pot and he asks......Why so british????

$10 for whoever can tell me where that quote is from and another $10 for whoever tells me that person got the original reference from. lol

Anyways on an important note, I can't wait to get Lit and to see the new 1-on-1!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

IS IT THE WIRE?!?!?!?!?!

-Doug

I'm sorry... I couldn't resist....

D

Deleted member 2755

Finally! The method for the Joker's pencil trick!

Cheers, Tom

Hahaha.... And I thought my jokes were bad....

Anyway, looking forward to this "little something". :)

-Doug

EDIT: For those of you that didn't get it, that was a Joker reference. =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
yeah, the switch was my first thought, just dont know if its abstract enough for no one to have seen it in real life

lets brainstorm some things we've seen on the big screen,

card counting-21
any of the sleights from shade
pencil trick-Batman
new x-man movie has gambit so maybe jason has some mutant powers.... um any others?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results