Ellusionist or Theory11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2007
Which do you prefer and why?/

obviously, theory11 is the underdog seeing as its very new..but potentially, do you think theory11 will be more popular and have better products than ellusionst?

Theory 11
Higher quality products
Better Shipping
Shipping cost less
Professionals on staff
Wonderful customer service
And most importantly everyone makes magic/cardistry/flourishing fun which is what it should be.

Sep 25, 2007
Everyone dislikes Ellusionist... Find one person who has been in to magic for more than 6 months, who likes ellusionist. It would be tough...

So I guess your pushing 7 months? I've been doing this for YEARS... frankly I think Ellusionist is a fine shop and dont see much difference between E and T11... I know I'm not the only one.

Sep 9, 2007
Ellusionist is filled with noobs like Brad Christian.

Theory11 is far superior than E, but Decknique rules all.:p

Aug 31, 2007
California
Who cares?

Learn from both. Help people on both forums, and buy what you need from both shops. Use every possible location to learn as possible. Stop limiting yourself to one place/learning resource. Expand.

Keenan

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Everyone dislikes Ellusionist... Find one person who has been in to magic for more than 6 months, who likes ellusionist. It would be tough...

Don't generalize by saying "everyone". I have bought props from Ellusionist and I personally think that Ellusionist isn't that bad.

There are products that T11 doesn't carry while Elluionist does, and vice versa. In the area I live, there isn't any magic shop nearby; even though there's one (which is quite far...), some products' price won't be too different from the price of Ellusionist + shipping.

Yes, T11 is good. But I don't understand why we have to stick with one and ONLY one shop; or even why we have to ridicule people who likes Ellusionist or their custom decks (e.g. black tiger) . :confused:

Theory11 blows Ellusionist. E use to be ok, but now there blown. They've lost a lot of inventors and people that worked for them. There good for gaffed decks, but nothing else really. They haven't made new things in a while, and pricing, ect. there is bad. Theory11 here is much better on all qualities. :D

Theory11 blows Ellusionist. E use to be ok, but now there blown. They've lost a lot of inventors and people that worked for them. There good for gaffed decks, but nothing else really. They haven't made new things in a while, and pricing, ect. there is bad. Theory11 here is much better on all qualities. :D

Want to elaborate? Theory11 is better on all qualities eh?...A month and a week when they first opened they're better than everybody else..

I am not defending any other site or criticizing this site. I'm just saying..kind of a bold statement to say if you think about it.

P.S: Think about this. E's pricing is bad on what level? Their one effect DVD's for $24.95?...Want to look at the tricks section of this site?

brian.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I like both of them for different reasons. E has some very well made products that I had no regrets buying, such as the Loops DVDs and all of W:H and DG's stuff, and T11 has some amazing stuff too. I haven't been using E lately, but that doesn't mean I don't like them.

Sep 24, 2007
Hehehe. Listen to yourselves. Let's say you are an absolute beginner, and you bought a product from E, or Penguin, or Hank Lee, or T11. Instantly, you would think that shop is the best. I recomend you just look at the bright side of each store and that way, the world is a better place

and i quote "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"

chicken

Ray

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I proudly present the cancer that destroys magic slowly
*points to the comments of this thread and the thread itself*

Edit:
I decided to get rid of the smiley... its nothing funny about this sad sad thread

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
So I take it that everybody who says Ellusionist is for beginners won't be buying the CIB'S when they are released since you know, their a beginner website. That goes for the ultra gaff deck and stained skin as well.

Let's not forget that Wayne had some products on there as well. Are you saying his tricks were beginner level?

Oh and it's funny how people call Brad Christian a newb to magic when he's been doing it for over 25 years, which is probably a hell of a lot longer than you have been doing it.

T11 and Ellusionist are my favorite websites. Why should I ditch 1 and go to the other. It's not like their girls. I can have both, at the same time might I add. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results