Five Speed Story

Feb 23, 2009
I was just wondering if anyone wanted to do a battle in which they have to come up with a presentation/patter for 5 speed. It is not the easiest trick to create original patter for. It can be comedic or serious, it doesn't matter. You could just post your presentation as a reply to this thread if you want. No serious battle, just to see what people can come up with. If you can make a live performance of 5 speed with the new patter, then that would be great. I don't want this to be a serious battle, just a creativity challenge.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I was just wondering if anyone wanted to do a battle in which they have to come up with a presentation/patter for 5 speed. It is not the easiest trick to create original patter for. It can be comedic or serious, it doesn't matter. You could just post your presentation as a reply to this thread if you want. No serious battle, just to see what people can come up with. If you can make a live performance of 5 speed with the new patter, then that would be great. I don't want this to be a serious battle, just a creativity challenge.

you could do a little routine (acr, Inversion) where you tell them that there is a card that always ruins your tricks, whatever card they chose, you say its that's the one that messes you bad, then after ending the trick (using as patter what I told you before) you can offer to demonstrate how the trick works, by using only 5 cards, at the end of the trick you appear the "the card that messes up always" as the climax and that's the end of the routine:D

It is what comes to mind right now, I have to think of something else, I would gladly record it on camera, but some users doesnt like performances in spanish. Bad stuff:(.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
you could do a little routine (acr, Inversion) where you tell them that there is a card that always ruins your tricks, whatever card they chose, you say its that's the one that messes you bad, then after ending the trick (using as patter what I told you before) you can offer to demonstrate how the trick works, by using only 5 cards, at the end of the trick you appear the "the card that messes up always" as the climax and that's the end of the routine:D

It is what comes to mind right now, I have to think of something else, I would gladly record it on camera, but some users doesnt like performances in spanish. Bad stuff:(.

I like that idea...I'll keep that in mind when I perform 5-Speed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results