theory11 twitter post - a first glimpse?

D

Deleted member 2755

Actually this project is with me. I'm the next T11 artist. The effect I'm coming out with is called Ch33zY. It allows you to turn ANY object into CHEEZ ITs. (Quite possibly the greatest snack food known to man.) You may have seen David Blaine perform this when he turned a spectator's soda into a cup of CHEEZ ITs. Great effect and totally impromptu.

Note: theory 11, its artists, and/or any of its affiliates cannot be held responsible for anyone allergic to cheese, salt, and/or any other ingredient found in CHEEZ ITs.

-Doug

PS: Sorry for spoiling it for you guys.

Dec 30, 2008
Actually this project is with me. I'm the next T11 artist. The effect I'm coming out with is called Ch33zY. It allows you to turn ANY object into CHEEZ ITs. (Quite possibly the greatest snack food known to man.) You may have seen David Blaine perform this when he turned a spectator's soda into a cup of CHEEZ ITs. Great effect and totally impromptu.

Note: theory 11, its artists, and/or any of its affiliates cannot be held responsible for anyone allergic to cheese, salt, and/or any other ingredient found in CHEEZ ITs.

-Doug

PS: Sorry for spoiling it for you guys.

I would be angry.... but this sounds AMAZING!!!! :p

D

Deleted member 2755

Personally, I think it's a DVD called Symphony with DG. I think it will have to do with cards and money. Not really sure. Just a guess.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results