Saturday Night Contest - The 30 Second Challenge

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I love how nobody is noticing that they're releasing a new deck. At least that's what i think it is, i mean you don't get to the see backs of the cards in any of the pictures they posted. So i'm guessing it's a new deck.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Here's my submission. Please read the below description, as it explains the video in its entirety. Yes, the video has a theme.

It starts with the beginning; the box, zero cards. Then we count up to a single card, which is followed by Corkscrew Closer, a two packet cut. Then the video moves to a three packet triangle display, and an original four packet display. This is followed by a five pointed star. The video culminates in the largest display, a fan of fifty two cards.

Counting Up

David

OHH!!! I'm about to cry, I worked on my flourishing video for 1 hour or so and I deleted it by accident. Then I had to yadayadayadayada and then after 1 more hour I solved the problem and then had to whip up a new video in 5 minutes. It's uploading right now and I'm gonna cry. By the way, I'm serious.

I'm crying tears of joyfulness, I don't really care if I win or not but that those.... 2 or 3 hours haven't gone to waste.

I really really really really really really really really really PROUDLY PRESENT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS6G383TJF0

Here's my submission. Please read the below description, as it explains the video in its entirety. Yes, the video has a theme.

It starts with the beginning; the box, zero cards. Then we count up to a single card, which is followed by Corkscrew Closer, a two packet cut. Then the video moves to a three packet triangle display, and an original four packet display. This is followed by a five pointed star. The video culminates in the largest display, a fan of fifty two cards.

Counting Up

David

WOW, that was great... how long did it take you to edit that? And nice camera as well.
Could you critique my video?

Oct 25, 2008
Well, here's my submission. Been working on cardistry for about 2 months now and I've never enjoyed anything more :)

Enjoy!

All the best to everyone,

-GJ

P.S. :: Make sure to view the video in HIGH QUALITY!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
WOW, that was great... how long did it take you to edit that? And nice camera as well.
Could you critique my video?

It took me about 15 minutes to edit, but only because I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Generally I'll spend at least a few hours on a video. Believe it or not, I have a generally inexpensive DV camera. No HD over here. It's all about the lighting.

Your video wasn't bad, but there could have been a few improvements. I think music would have been a plus, and maybe show a few more moves.

David

Oct 25, 2008
I think that Grand Jackal has it very close if he didn't mess up on that fan. It's between David Misner and Grand Jackal. Because Grand showed more flourishes while David showed less but more originality.

Which fan did I mess up on? Also, all my cuts are original, I have never bought a dvd or book on cardistry?!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results