Which 1?

• Factory Sealed

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Bullet

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 31, 2007
Are you sure he wasn't talking about Bullet? At this point, theres so much confusion between the fine details of each version.

I've watched both Trailers, and have been equally impressed by both. It's a very tough decision in my mind here's my positives and negatives about each.

Factory Sealed
+
-The bottle is of course Factory Sealed.
-The coin melts through and looks more magical rather than pure force
-Is apparently been able to be done with a signed coin which is another plus.
-
-No word on if it can be a borrowed bottle (looks like it can't be)
-Is not impromptu
-Most likely involves a gimmick, hopefully you can make yourself

Bullet
+
-Borrowed Bottle, Coin(signed), very versatile
-Impromptu with very little set-up
-No gimmicks
-
-The motion of passing the coin isn't the greatest and looks like your covering another motion with a big motion

So, it's rather hard to say, they both have their positives and negatives. I really, don't know which one I will buy although I am leading towards to Bullet, due to the fact everything is borrowed. It seems better for walk around and you can hand them out, if Factory Sealed involves a gimmick. That's my opnion =]

-RA69

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
I heard it from Nick Verna.

If you ask a true creator if something is possible, they will naturally tell you yes without blinking.
Why? because THEY probably can do it.

I read on the cafe, Nick V.'s original submission video alone, had like 10 different expressions on it, all unique in nature. And other magicans who are familiar with his work will tell you he has even more, some even E hasn't seen that looks like pure magic as well.

With their groundwork anything would be possible if you build it into a routine and use a clever secret gimmick along with some added beats of misdirection and such.

I don't doubt for a second the groundwork here is solid.

Sep 1, 2007
If you ask a true creator if something is possible, they will naturally tell you yes without blinking.
Why? because THEY probably can do it.

I read on the cafe, Nick V.'s original submission video alone, had like 10 different expressions on it, all unique in nature. And other magicans who are familiar with his work will tell you he has even more, some even E hasn't seen that looks like pure magic as well.

With their groundwork anything would be possible if you build it into a routine and use a clever secret gimmick along with some added beats of misdirection and such.

I don't doubt for a second the groundwork here is solid.

If it's not taught in the DVD, I'm sure Nick would teach you.

If it's not taught in the DVD, I'm sure Nick would teach you.

How do you know what's taught in the DVD or not? Let me guess, Nick Verna? Dude, I'm not sure how "close" you two are, but I doubt he'd give you inside information about the DVDs, and then allow it to be exposed on these forums. If he did tell you anything, my guess is that it was just cover, so when you do get the DVD, you get even more excited because it is taught on there.

Until told otherwise by the creator, my opinion stands.

Trevor

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
This is so utterly frusterating.
I do not like that you can only choose one!

I will be buying both for sure.
I always buy these kinds of things.
Even if i never use them.i am more than likely going to use the moves taught in the dvds.

So i have to say Bullet and Factory sealed.
Regardless of pros and cons

Sep 1, 2007
How do you know what's taught in the DVD or not? Let me guess, Nick Verna? Dude, I'm not sure how "close" you two are, but I doubt he'd give you inside information about the DVDs, and then allow it to be exposed on these forums. If he did tell you anything, my guess is that it was just cover, so when you do get the DVD, you get even more excited because it is taught on there.

Until told otherwise by the creator, my opinion stands.

Trevor

I said IF it's not on the DVD. The only thing I know that's on the DVD is what is seen in the demo. Please read things you're quoting more thoroughly.

I said IF it's not on the DVD. The only thing I know that's on the DVD is what is seen in the demo. Please read things you're quoting more thoroughly.

Things? This just seems to be the first time, but no worries, I'll keep my eye on it papa bear. =p

As for deciding what effect is better, I still believe we can't fully decide until they are released.

Trevor

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
Which one is better?

I guess that depend on the pilot driving the plane.

Since they were both specifically designed for different situations it would be best to use the one that was made for that scene/scenario.

It sounds like if you know both Bullet and Factory Sealed, you can do one right after the other... Is this possible? ... After the seal goes snap crackle pop, and the water is emptied out...pop the cap back on..and perform Bullet?

Can you sequence it like that?

Any info on that would be great, thanx.

Sep 1, 2007
I haven't seen Factory but Bullet is seriously amazing. It's physically impossible! I'm still stumped on how Bullet could even be remotely possible. I've seen tons of other coin in bottles that are on the market, and none of them even come close to matching Bullet when you take everything in account.

It's EXTREMELY visual

3 second preperation

Borrowed, signed coin

Borrowed bottle

No label needed

Everything's examinable before and after

NO GIMMICKS

....simply amazing. And I'm sure Factory will be just as good if not better.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I'll be getting both on release as im really looking forward to seeing what goes into these.
I'ts possible to do Factory Sealed with a signed coin and for a coin to be bigger than the opening to the bottle... though no idea whether they are taught on the dvd or not, could be as there's multiple variations, but then also maybe not.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results