Havent Been Around In A While.

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
hey guys...i sorta lost interest in magic right after i created a bunch of new stuff..i dont want all that to go to waste...so i wanna get back into it... im still pretty fresh witht he moves and stuff in my head...i havent posted here in months so i just wanna know whats new..

so whats new??

May 31, 2008
Welcome back! Being that you're ranked # 1 in the battle section, I'm going to have to send you a challenge sometime this Summer. This is the wrong section for that though.

May 31, 2008
aight im cool with that...im still practicing trying to get my fingers used to the cards again...

I know what you mean. I left magic for about a month, and my Elmsley Count was gone! I just couldn't do it anymore. I had to put the same amount of practice that I put into when I first learned it.

Anyway, just send me a challenge when you're ready. Just remember that I don't flourish...at all...

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
I know what you mean. I left magic for about a month, and my Elmsley Count was gone! I just couldn't do it anymore. I had to put the same amount of practice that I put into when I first learned it.

Anyway, just send me a challenge when you're ready. Just remember that I don't flourish...at all...

i BARELY flourish...just some cuts and stuff

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results