North Carolina Magicians - Meet-Up Interest

Hey guys,

I'm looking to see how many NC magicians would be interested in attending a meet-up later this year (as of right now, a Saturday in August).

There is an important event taking place this summer for magicians and the art form in North Carolina. I cannot give details at the moment as, honestly, I don't have them. In any case, after this event I would like to plan a gathering in downtown Raleigh for a few hours. A time to get together, share the art and just have a good time.

If you would be interested in this, please post here or shoot me a message. I really want to see if this is something there is an interest in so that I can begin preparations.

Thanks guys,
C

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I'd be interested the only problem is lack of free time. It seems I'm always on the run.

Guess it depends the date, sounds like it would be a good time. I sent you a p.m.

Great to see there's some interest, guys.

Like I said, I should have exact info in just a few weeks. It would be sooner but with the 4'th coming up our meeting got pushed back. As soon as I have an actual confirmation on a date I will make some contacts, get some things confirmed and then post a thread on the meet-up.

Thanks guys,
C

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I live in Serbia, Europe, but I just applied for a position of a assistant coach for woman's basketball team "Bulldogs", Asheville NC. So if I get accepted, and be there on time, I will be more than glad to meet up with you guys.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results