A list of *rare* decks?

Hey all...I'm trying to start getting a small collection of rare or special decks. So far I have:

Jerry's Nugget
Golden Nugget's
Absolut Vodka
1st Ed. Guardians
1st Ed. 1800 series

And a deck that Darwin Ortiz used in his lecture that he gave to me. Just wondering if there are anymore rare or special decks out there?

Thanks!
Steve

Sep 2, 2007
You did not mention the Black Ghost deck, but you might not consider it "rare."

Rare is such a vague term, I say "rare," you say "ra-re." According to the Merriam-Webster World International College Student Dictionary, "r-a-r-e" embodies ... :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Hey all...I'm trying to start getting a small collection of rare or special decks. So far I have:

Jerry's Nugget
Golden Nugget's
Absolut Vodka
1st Ed. Guardians
1st Ed. 1800 series

And a deck that Darwin Ortiz used in his lecture that he gave to me. Just wondering if there are anymore rare or special decks out there?

Thanks!
Steve

Hey, can you tell me about the Absolut Vodka deck? e.g. quality, feels...

I know that it has been in the teaser of Dan and Dave, but I couldn't find any other descriptions in the internet..

Sep 1, 2007
You forgot Aladdin 1001 playing Cards

These are pretty rare

Dan & Dave Buck use them and so do the Virtuoso to

Great Flourishing Cards..hard to find in the U.S. but easy to find in Singapore

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Half the cards listed here aren't rare and I could get off the internet within 10 minutes. Seriously guardians aren't rare as they aren't old enough to be rare , I could walk to a shop now and get aladdin 1001's. And if you are talking about bicycle safety backs anyone could get those.

Oct 16, 2007
how much would red 1800 vintage decks FIRST edition actually cost?

I didn't know they were rare.. i haven't been findin quotes on them ..can't find them anywhere..
either they're that rare..or no one wants them

anyone know how much they would be ?

Sep 1, 2007
The Absolut vodka decks aren't super rare I guess, since I just got on ebay and bought one and nobody else even bid on it or cared about it...

anyways the finish isn't good for fanning but for DBsquared flourishing, it's really unusual and great, the cards are so SOFT for some reason. oh yeah and the faces are fugly too but damn, the deck feels nice.

*sigh* steve simmons, if you are truly interested in learning about rare decks, I recommend googling as many links as you can, there is truly a MOUNTAIN of information. also, check out decknique.net as there are a couple very knowledgeable members, however they aren't active anymore but you can search through their old posts.

and finally here's a really good link of some extremely weird (rare? i dunno) playing cards: "death by drugs" is probably my favorite set.

http://www.adnil.com/CARDS/cards.html

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
how much would red 1800 vintage decks FIRST edition actually cost?

I didn't know they were rare.. i haven't been findin quotes on them ..can't find them anywhere..
either they're that rare..or no one wants them

anyone know how much they would be ?

Not much. I sold two of them for just what I paid for them. They are a specialty deck that were improved upon, according to some, in the 2nd edition release of the vintage decks.

--Jim

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com

Jerry's Nugget
Golden Nugget's
Absolut Vodka
1st Ed. Guardians
1st Ed. 1800 series

Thanks!
Steve

Do you honestly want ME to go there, Steve?

KE

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results