Andrei Jikh Questions

Sep 1, 2007
The Sybil Cut is X-Sybil into Sybilism. There is a tutorial for X-Sybil on this site, its by Jonas Haglund. Sybilism is taught on the Trilogy by Dan and Dave.

The tornado looking cut is Mockingbird. There are no public tutorials for this move. There are a couple "underground" tutorials for it that tons of people have.

the card twirl is Huron Lows Firefly Two Card Twirl combined with Andrei's Bullet Move. Bullet will be Taught on Andreis dvd.

the rest are simple flourishes, like a thumb fan, and the one handed fan, which are taught in Cardistry 101 which is avalible here.

Sep 1, 2007
That isn't fair to say JB. There is only one thing in that video that Andrei created, Bullet. Everything is other peoples.

Sep 1, 2007
He's saying that all those flourishes will be taught soon...when most of them are already taught...he's probably confusing the guy who just wants to know where to learn this crap

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
He's saying that all those flourishes will be taught soon...when most of them are already taught...he's probably confusing the guy who just wants to know where to learn this crap

well, i interpreted it more as saying andrei's dvd will be here soon, and luckily you were kind enough to credit all the other moves so everything should be good now. no harm no foul.

Aug 10, 2009
The Sybil Cut is X-Sybil into Sybilism. There is a tutorial for X-Sybil on this site, its by Jonas Haglund. Sybilism is taught on the Trilogy by Dan and Dave.

The tornado looking cut is Mockingbird. There are no public tutorials for this move. There are a couple "underground" tutorials for it that tons of people have.

the card twirl is Huron Lows Firefly Two Card Twirl combined with Andrei's Bullet Move. Bullet will be Taught on Andreis dvd.

the rest are simple flourishes, like a thumb fan, and the one handed fan, which are taught in Cardistry 101 which is avalible here.

how can i learn: the card twirl is Huron Lows Firefly Two Card Twirl combined with Andrei's Bullet Move....i love it...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results