Bone Ho's "Anaconda" DVD

When I first watched DVD, I was thinking what most of you guys thought.

"Wow. That's it?"

But it isn't about the short teaching time or his bonus materials. It's the actual ANACONDA material that made me appreciate the DVD.

The teaching was indeed only five or so minutes long. However, I don't need a 20+ minute explanation for the move. I don't need to be spoon fed my way to achieving that two story long Anaconda.

I really enjoyed the materials taught. Bone has some really cool moves. I mean, the moves aren't "revolutionary," but they are just some things that he came up with and that he shared with us. We can't abuse the word "revolutionary." I've seen that word used way too many times in the market already.

The content on the DVD can greatly expand ANYONE's repertoire. You can use the moves to make up something totally creative or create a nice routine.

I don't know what everyone else's expectations were, but I am not unhappy with this product at all. I may not be 100% satisfied with the DVD, but I am happy enough with the content provided.

D

Deleted member 2755

I can't speak for the bonus material. I've heard good and bad things about it. I just heard though that the teaching of the Anaconda on the DVD is just about exactly the same as the tutorial on Handlordz. There was nothing new. People bought the DVD for an altered technique, and better teaching. People didn't get that. Personally, I'm well on my way of having a huge Anaconda (jeez I hate saying that) from just studying Handlordz.

The bonus material can go either way. Some like it. Some don't. I can't say much because I don't own the DVD.

-Doug

May 9, 2008
I can't speak for the bonus material. I've heard good and bad things about it. I just heard though that the teaching of the Anaconda on the DVD is just about exactly the same as the tutorial on Handlordz. There was nothing new. People bought the DVD for an altered technique, and better teaching. People didn't get that. Personally, I'm well on my way of having a huge Anaconda (jeez I hate saying that) from just studying Handlordz.

The bonus material can go either way. Some like it. Some don't. I can't say much because I don't own the DVD.

-Doug

People did get better teaching! Video teaching is better than teaching from a picture. You can't deny that.

Sep 30, 2007
Well, I got the DVD in the first day he came back to Vietnam. Mine has his signature, with me it's very precious thing. For the content, although I knew how to do the Anaconda, this DVD just give me some things to update my way doing the Anaconda. I also knew the Hindu Tornado and the T-cut (also known as Mannequin) but I'm very pleased to buy the Bundle. Because Bone Ho is my idol, and however, he's Vietnamese like me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results