Anti-faro cards??

Alright this is pretty much a question for the move monkeys that took the time to learn this insanely knacky move.

Is there a certain type of deck that works better for anti-faro-ing than others?

Thanks,

Dan

Aug 31, 2007
Alright this is pretty much a question for the move monkeys that took the time to learn this insanely knacky move.

Is there a certain type of deck that works better for anti-faro-ing than others?

Thanks,

Dan

I remember (not sure, but that's what it just poped in my mind) someone can do that with bicycle deck ~
dont think the type of deck really matter, but how the deck has been shaped (you know after thousands times of practice a certain move, a deck will change to certain "shape" )

not sure if I am right or not, cus I am also practicing of this move right now.......

Sep 1, 2007
Engblom (the creator) himself uses Bikes always, so yeah it can be done with bikes.

Personally I get it done better with a slightly worn deck. Don't know if that helps anyone else though, it's very knacky.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
The move can be done with almost any USPCC deck, however it works well on Worn out bikes for me. Tally's also are alright. I know someone who uses Studs and gets near perfect Antifaro's everytime, however that maybe because hes not human.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results