Football Field Vanish

Mar 7, 2009
Huntington, WV
Ok guys. Got another thing I've been thinkin about lately. I'm a sophomore in high school, and every year we have powder puff football for girls to play and the guys are cheerleaders. At halftime, the senior guys do a performance ( and its halarious). My senior year, I wanna do this and at the end of the performance, I wanna do a vanish right on the 50 yard line. I don't know how I'm gonna do it yet, but what do you guys think. ( If you have an idea, a PM would be greatly appreciated) Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 2, 2008
You need to first logically think how this can be achived, then take off from there. If you can't think of anything then you should re-think and do somthing else.

Oct 18, 2008
there are a lot of methods to accomplish this vanish, yet you need to establish your-time limit,budget and the circumstances u will be performing this illusion in.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
The only way I can think of doing it is some type of diversion where you somehow exit the field looking just like one of the cheerleaders or a mascot.

Another idea that comes to mind is the football team "run through" sign that alot of teams have now days you could somehow use that in the act as a bit of cover.

I'm just brain storming ideas man. Never even tried this before.

Mar 7, 2009
Huntington, WV
The only way I can think of doing it is some type of diversion where you somehow exit the field looking just like one of the cheerleaders or a mascot.

Another idea that comes to mind is the football team "run through" sign that alot of teams have now days you could somehow use that in the act as a bit of cover.

I'm just brain storming ideas man. Never even tried this before.

im glad you brain stormed i probably wouldnt have thought about that. Thank you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results