theory11.bulletin ✯ An Open Call for Cardistry in NYC

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just a note that there is still a few more hours to submit videos if you have not already and are interested in this opportunity to showcase your skills. Submissions will be reviewed by the production company early tomorrow (Saturday).

D

Deleted member 2755

Just a note that there is still a few more hours to submit videos if you have not already and are interested in this opportunity to showcase your skills. Submissions will be reviewed by the production company early tomorrow (Saturday).

Easy come easy go... It will be a while before I forgive myself for this.... Between my camera breaking, sudden complications preventing me from filming, and other random things that only happen in the movies to prevent me from reaching my goal, I could not film my video. Of course, when everything is perfect, and I have my camera ready, and I can finally film, I see you made this post 10 hours ago. Beautiful. Well then, I'm gonna go emo and eat a big tub of ice cream while watching a soap opera.

Later.

-Doug

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Easy come easy go... It will be a while before I forgive myself for this.... Between my camera breaking, sudden complications preventing me from filming, and other random things that only happen in the movies to prevent me from reaching my goal, I could not film my video. Of course, when everything is perfect, and I have my camera ready, and I can finally film, I see you made this post 10 hours ago. Beautiful. Well then, I'm gonna go emo and eat a big tub of ice cream while watching a soap opera.

Later.

-Doug

The new episode of "As the World Turns" is pretty tight. I never expected Hernando to have an evil twin brother who works at a chinese restaurant. ;)

-Michael

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just as an update on this - your submissions are being reviewed by the production company as we speak. The decision is in their hands (as it's their shoot), but will be sure to post any updates or additional information when available. If selected, I would expect to hear from them tonight or early tomorrow (Sunday).

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Just as an update on this - your submissions are being reviewed by the production company as we speak. The decision is in their hands (as it's their shoot), but will be sure to post any updates or additional information when available. If selected, I would expect to hear from them tonight or early tomorrow (Sunday).

Will you contact the person or will they?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just got off the phone with the production company, and they said DannyT did a great job on the shoot - they nailed all the footage they were hoping to obtain. Hope to post many more opportunities like this one in the future.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results