Jerry's Nuggets + White Centurions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up guys?

Im sellin' off a few decks cause i need the cash. Just bought a house and man is there alot of stuff to pay for!

For sale I have 2 Sealed jerrys decks, 1 red & 1 blue in MINT condition. And 2 opened jerrys deck, 1 red and 1 blue again, in MINT condition. I also have a white centurion deck that is sealed and up for sale.

Please PM me if you are interested! I would accept paypal and am a reputable seller.

:)

p:m

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Whats up guys?

Im sellin' off a few decks cause i need the cash. Just bought a house and man is there alot of stuff to pay for!

For sale I have 2 Sealed jerrys decks, 1 red & 1 blue in MINT condition. And 2 opened jerrys deck, 1 red and 1 blue again, in MINT condition. I also have a white centurion deck that is sealed and up for sale.

Please PM me if you are interested! I would accept paypal and am a reputable seller.

You cant advertise selling stuff here. Rules.
However,you should put that info in your signature.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Whats up guys?

No offense, but I doubt selling 4 decks of J's will make a dent in your house purchase.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Peta,

Although we do not allow advertising here in the forums, you are absolutely free to put the links in your signature - as others here have stated. Hope this helps!

Fo' shizzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results